||2.5||

Kylie Grier's POV:

It was Christmas morning, and I was in bed with Matt and Burnie. Matt and I both took Burnie as our responsibility, and man, did I love that dog.

I sat in bed at 3:30 in the morning watching Matt and Burnie sleep, which sounds really creepy, but I couldn't sleep. I had been hoping that the nightmares would stop after I admitted to, more myself than Cameron, that I wasn't afraid of him.

The nightmares didn't stop.

"What's wrong?" Matt whispered, causing me to jump.

"You're awake?" I asked, looking at his eyes flutter open.

"I can't sleep if you aren't," he sits up on his elbows."What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I just can't sleep. You know Insomnia, she's a pain in the ass." I state.

"You can say that again," Matt chuckled. "Let's get some sleep, Santa won't come," he whines, like legit, fucking whines.

"Well, Burnie's in between us, or I would cuddle until I fall asleep, but you know, whatever," I tease and roll onto my side, facing away from Matt.

"Burnie, love you man, but you're a cockblock," Matt muttered.

"Matthew Espinosa!" I said, turning back over to him and watching him smile.

"Just kidding," he leaned over Burnie and kissed me. "Love you, Kylie."

"I love you, Matt," I said, and with that we fell asleep.

•••

I felt as my eyes flutter open. I was facing Matt, Burnie between our bodies. Matt was laying on his head on left hand on his pillow, looking at me. The blackout curtains were drawn shut. He smiled lazily at me, Burnie looking lazily at me. I raised my head to look at Matt.

"Morning, Princess." He said in the husky morning voice I was in love with, I smiled down at him and grabbed my phone from the bedside table.

"Don't move, I want a wallpaper of the two most important children in my life," I laugh.

"Hey, I'm older than you." He frowned.

(A/N: I KNOW NASH IS OPDER BUT IN THE STORY HE'S NOT. DON'T PITCHFORK ME PLEASE. PICTURE ON THE SIDE BAE)

"Smile!" I snap the picture on SnapChat, add a filter, save it to my camera roll, and add it to my story.

"But my hair!" Matt groans.

"You look handsome, just like the Matthew Lee Espinosa that I love." I smile, leaning over and hold my lips a few centimeters from his.

He raises his head and kisses my lips, I kiss back, our lips moving in sync, and we just kissed for many seconds.

"Come on, let's get ready and go scare the shit out of everyone." I laugh, picking him on the lips and standing up.

The group had gone shopping yesterday and we all bought these really ugly Christmas sweaters. They were red with green and white designs. I wouldn't say they were terrible, because mine fit just like an oversized would. So Matt and I wore the sweaters, finished our morning routine, and headed off the bug the shit out of my brothers and friends.

We walked down the hall and I knocked on Cameron's door. When I didn't hear an answer I rushed in, screaming bloody murder and jumping onto of Cameron. He sat up quickly and looked at me.

"Kylie! What the shit?" He yelled. He was laying in bed shirtless, not a shock, as Cameron clearly takes every minute he can to show off his toned body. Hey, if I had a body like that, I would show it off, but no, instead I'm literally five feet tall and I have little to no muscle strength

"Come on! You're lucky Matt and I woke you up first. Now you can come with us to wake up the others." I say, standing on my knees beside him on the bed. I bounced on my knees lightly, "Get up! And put your sweater on, it's Christmas!"

"My, my, Shorty! Can't a man sleep?" He said, grabbing a pillow and pressing it to his face.

"Nope. Come on! I'll do anything, just get your lazy ass out of bed before noon at least once!" I whined, hitting him lightly through the pillow on his face.

"Anything?" he asked, moving the pillow from his face.

"You know my borders, Dallas. But anything inside of those borders, yes. Anything."

"Make me a special breakfast?" He smiled hopefully.

"Deal. Now get out of bed before we go wake the others without you," I laughed, standing and walking into the hall. "You have five minutes!" I yelled before closing the door.

Matt and I stood in the hall, talking about how we're going to wake the Jacks first. Gilinsky would be first, since Jenny was over and stayed in his room. We would wake them by Matt and Cameron rushing in, screaming that I wouldn't . When they get out in the hallway I'd be standing there, saying 'Put your sweaters on, we're waking Johnson'.

When we wake Johnson, we would go in all there. All of the boys would crowd around the bed and crouch where Johnson couldn't see them. Jenny and I would whisper in JJ's ears 'Wake Up, Jack' until he wakes up. When he wakes up, all of the boys would grab onto Johnson. Then we'd tell him to put on the damn sweater an ahead to my brothers' room. 

Since there would now be six of us, Cameron, Matt, and I would attack Nash. Jenny and the Jacks would attack Hayes by jumping onto the bed.

So, we did all of those things.

^* *^

DON'T SHOOT ME FOR THIS SHORT CHAPTER! I WROTE ALL OF IT TODAY! I'VE BEEN TRAVELING AND I WROTE THIS ON MY NEW LAPTOP AND I'M SORRY!!! THE NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER, I SWEAR. I love you all! Stay Beautiful!

//EmmaGale//