||1.2||

Kylie Grier's POV:

Matt and I were laying in my bed. The only problem my parents had with Matt sleeping in my room, was a closed door, so we kept the door open. We were watching Netflix and eating popcorn. We were watching Mean Girls because Matt was dared to watch the whole thing.

"On Wednesdays." He paused and pointed at me. "You wear pink."

"Deal." I laughed, rolling onto my side and laying my head on Matt's bare chest. He was so warm, and the scent of his cologne was amazing. "I'm tired."

He rubbed his hand up and down my arm, it was so comforting. I shut my eyes to doze off to sleep, slowly seeing the room get darker as Matt kissed the top of my head, and whispered.

"Good night, babe."

•••

Matthew Espinosa's POV:

I woke up with Ky's head on my chest. My god, I love her. So much. Her dark, straight hair is so soft, her eyes was so blue and beautiful, her smarts and skills are amazing.

Her, inside and out, perfect.

I smiled at the thought of us one growing up together. Taking a step into the real world together.

I could feel her short breaths on my skin, her lips were curled into a small smile. Her eyes peacefully shut as she dreamed about what her mind wanted her to.

She was wearing an oversized t-shirt that went right above her knees. It was so soft I could swear it was like, silk or something. I laid there, staring at the ceiling, my arm wrapped around my girlfriend's thin body.

Kylie nudged her head head into my chest and started whining quietly, she started breathing really hard. Nash had told me if she did anything, to get him immediately, but do not wake her. I softly, but swiftly, moved out from under her and put on a shirt quickly before running out of her room. I ran downstairs and straight to the living room. Nash was on his phone.

"Matt, I know you just finished fucking, but would it kill you to catch your breath first?" Johnson laughed. Nash turned

"Fuck off. Kylie's freaking out." I sped. I didn't know what it meant when she did this, but I was panicked.

"Nah shit. You just took her virginity." Johnson said louder.

"We didn't do that, Jack. She's been asleep, she's freaking out." The words poured out of my mouth quickly.

Kylie screamed.

Nash shot up from his seat on the couch and bolted past me and up the stairs, I was right behind him.

He ran through the door. Kylie was kicking and punching the air, and screaming loudly to 'stop'.

Nash ran over to his sister and jumped on the bed, putting one knee on each side of her legs, and attempting to grab her fists.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey."he spoke swiftly. He tapped Kylie's shoulder gently to wake her. "You're okay." She was crying, she sat up and hugged her brother tightly. "You're okay." Nash repeated.

"I saw them, Nash. They- they were there. The-" she stuttered before Nash cut her off.

"I know. It's okay, Kyles. They aren't here. It's okay."he soothed her. She nodded. Nash turned and grabbed a bottle from the drawer of the bedside table.

He filled a small plastic shot glass half full with a light blue liquid and handed it to her. She shot it down and looked up at her brother. He smiled and wiped her tears away.

He looked at me and stood up. "If that happens again, do the same thing I did, or come get me." He said before turning and leaving the room.

I looked at my girlfriend. She was looking at the mattress below her and sniffling quietly. I walked over to her and sat beside her on the bed, rubbing my hand up and down her back.

"Are you okay?" I asked her. She nodded and put her head in her hands. "What happened?"

"I should've told you. I should've told you what happened the day after we got back from touring." She cried.

"No! Don't beat yourself up for not telling me. You weren't comfortable with tell me and, and that's okay!"

"I don't have to beat myself up if someone else already did it." She said softly. I tucked my fingers under her chin and brought her attention to me.

"What?"

"The day after we got back, I was walking home from church. Alone. I noticed two boys and a girl following me. So I sped up, and so did they. It ended with me being chased, grabbed, and pushed into an ally. I was called a whore, anorexic, bitch, slut. I was called everything. Then I was punched, kicked, slapped, hit, stomped on, bruised, bleeding. They told me that I had crushed the dreams of the girl who was there. The boys were her brother and boyfriend. She told me you were hers. And then I was left there, bleeding and crying on the wet concrete between two buildings. I've been waking up like that since. Nash took me to a therapist. We haven't told mom or dad. The therapist gave me that drink, told me to have a shot of it every time I woke up screaming. But I can't wake myself up, so Nash does it."

I was in shock. Someone did this to her. She looked at me with tear filled eyes. I couldn't speak. I looked at her, jaw dropped in shock. I quickly realized how lucky she was to be here. How lucky I was that she was here. I quickly wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close, placing a long kiss to the top of her head. Realization came over me that she could possibly be dead right now, and tears fled my eyes as I lay my chin on the top of her head and cry with her.

Because God knows what I would do without her in my life.

^•*•^
Hey guys! So so so so v sorry I haven't updated in forever. I've been so busy, that it's been hard to update. My friend Lorene is gonna publish her second chapter soon on her Gilinsky Fanfic. It's on this account, as we share the same account. So yeah! Go check out her story Messy Buns, and I'll see you later!

//EmmaGale//