||2.4||

Matthew Espinosa's POV:

"I'm not."

Her words had a huge impact on me, even though I wasn't mad at her for not being afraid, I wasn't upset. I didn't know how to describe the feeling then, but now it's accomplished.

I had this weird feeling towards Cameron. It like, burned in my stomach every time he made Kylie laugh or every time she would talk to me about him. I guess you would call it jealousy.

I didn't know why I was jealous of him, she had nightmares about him. I knew she loved me, not him, but it still burned a bit.

It was two days after the words "I'm not" escaped Kylie's lips, and I guess Cameron had been kind of close since.

"Matt? Matt?" Kylie asked, waving a hand in front of my zoned out mind.

"Yeah, sorry. I was just thinking," I smile. Her head cocked to the side.

"What about?" She asked, straightening her posture. We were sitting on the bed, her legs criss-crossed just like mine.

She was wearing really cute, geek style glasses with black rims that showed her beautiful blue eyes. She had 'lost' her contact lenses that morning. I think they might have been in the trashcan where I put them because she looked fucking adorable in glasses.

Her hair was pulled into a bun on her head, a long, black sweater over her pair of light gray leggings. She had her laptop sitting on top of her crossed legs in front of me.

"Nothing, I guess I forgot," I shrug before laying a kiss on her forehead. "Don't worry about it."

She frowned."What's wrong? Matt if something's bothering you, tell me."

"No, Kylie nothing's bothering me. I'm just thinking, I promise." I didn't want to stress her. Yesterday she had been cleaning the entire house because all of us except for her went to a meeting. We came home to tell her that MagCon broke up, so she was basically crying just like our fans. Turns out, she loves touring and meeting her fans because she loves them all.

"Is it about MagCon? Is it about Cameron? Are you homesick?" She interrogated.

"Kylie, I love you, but please stop asking questions. I'm fine. If something was wrong, you'd be the first I'd tell." I said, and meant it. I would tell her first, always.

"Okay. Hey, I have a surprise downstairs. I was going to show you earlier but you were asleep so, let's go real quick."

"I swear Kylie if you take me down just to shove me in the freezing cold pool water."

"No! You'll love it trust me!" She smiled and stood up, kissing my cheek."I'll beat you to the garage!"

With that we raced downstairs. I opened the door in the kitchen that went out to the garage, and there in the center of the garage wasn't a new car like a had suspected, but a big kennel. Then the realization hit.

"Merry Christmas!" Kylie yelled before lifting the latch on the kennel door, and out ran my dog, Burnie, full speed into my arms. He knocked me over and licked my face over and over.

He was so excited, all over the place. He was whining and he was licking and he was rowdy and it was so amazing. I sat up and hugged Burnie, looking at Kylie.

"You did this? You brought him here?" I asked, my eyes wide as Kylie walked over and sat on the cold concrete of the floor next to me, petting Burnie.

"Well Marcus brought him, but it was my idea and I didn't want to leave and get you suspicious. Don't worry, I didn't fly him in. I paid Marcus 50 dollars to drive to McLean, Virginia and back." She smiled and rubbed Burnie's ears."And yes, he can sleep in the bed with us."

I smiled and turned to Kylie, placing my left hand on the left side of her face and my right hand behind her neck and kissed her. Our eyes closed as she smiled against my lips.

"I hope you're okay with him being here because I'll have to pay Marcus $75 to go back," she laughed,"But I would still do it."

"I know, and I love you."

"I love you, too," She smiled,"And Merry Christmas." She said again.

"Oh my fuck, Christmas is next week. Good thing I already have your gift though, right." I chuckle.

"You do not!" She laughed.

"Do to! You'll see."

"Mmhmm."

•••

"Matt! Get that flee-bag off of the couch!" Gilinsky yelled.

"Jack! No!" Kylie yelled, smacking Jack playfully.

"Wow, she's 4 feet of pure fury," Gilinsky laughed.

"Five feet and two inches, of pure fury, thank you very much," She laughed.

"I'm taller!" Nash yelled.

"I'm cuter!" Kylie yelled back.

"I'm cooler!" He snorted.

"I'm hotter!" She said. Oh, cuz cool and hot, get it. Wow!

"I'm funner!" He laughed.

"Not a word, so I'm smarter!" She laughed.

"I'm dumber! Wait..." He said, dropping his head in shame as everyone laughed.

"Haha, dipshit!" Johnson laughed.

"Yeah, honestly bro, pull it together!" Hayes said, patting his brother's shoulder.

"Good one, Kylie," Cameron laughed.

Kylie turned and looked up at me.

"Love you." We mouthed in unison. We both laughed and smiled, turning our attention to Burnie who was passed out on my leg.

"I said get him off the couch but he's actually really chill!" Gilinsky laughed.

"Don't call Burnie a flee-bag again," Kylie said, looking up at Jack,"Got me, Eyebrows?"

"Loud and clear, Blue-Eyes."

^•*•^
OML GUYS! CHRISTMAS IS IN 5 DAYS SOO THAT'S GONNA BE WHEN I UPDATE NEXT! LOVE YOU ALL AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR U GUYS TO READ THE NEXT ONE!

(Also, check out my co-owner, Lorene's story, Teen Love, a Luke Hemmings alternate universe fanfic, first post on 12/21/15. Thanks!)

//EmmaGale//