•Chapter to Jenny•

Hey guys! This chapter is dedicated to a friend of mine, known as Jenny in the story. I hope you like it, and the chapter has no actual place in the story at all. It's just something dedicated to her because she's great. It doesn't related to the story's time line at all so. Enjoy!

Jenny Jimenez's POV:

"Jack!" I yelled and laughed. My boyfriend was jumping on the bed to wake me up, and he's been doing this for the past 10 minutes. "For the fiftieth, fucking, time! I'm awake!"

"Then stand up!" He whined like a toddler. He was so adorable. He wasn't ready for the day, himself. His hair was a mess and he was still in a blue t-shirt and boxers.

"No! I'm tired!" I laughed and punched the bed with my fist.

"Me too! Look at me, though. I'm awake!" He jumped and flailed his arms.

I stood up and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Why are you such a damn dork?" I laughed. "It's too adorable." I kissed him and smiled. He chuckled and threw my body back down to the bed.

"You dick!" I laughed and stood up. He jumped off of the bed and ran up the stairs to the living room. We shared a bedroom in the basement of Kylie's house, which was basically another house that guest could sleep in.

I was wearing a spaghetti strap tank top and shorts. My hair was in a messy bun and I looked like a mess, but I still chased him into the living room. It was crowded by the whole group.

"Morning to you too, sunshine." Kylie laughed and walked up to me. "Breakfast is in the kitchen."

She walked to the couch and sat next to Matt, tucking her body into his side. They were so cute, that I could literally die. But my relationship with Jack was so cute, I don't remember what the word ugly means around him.

"Bacon tasted great, Mrs. Grier!" My boyfriend yelled from the kitchen.

"Fuck off, meat eater!" I yelled. He was trying to make me mad. I walked into the kitchen and punched his shoulder.

"Aww, come on veggie! They just want to be eaten. But my adorable assed girlfriend can't do i--" I cut him off by grabbing the bacon out of his hand and taking a bite out of it.

"I can't do what?" I yelled with a grin. Few seconds later I was spitting it out in the sink. "Yeah, I can't do it."

Jack stuck his tongue out in a mimicking way and laughed, walking over to me and kissing my forehead. "You're killing me, Mexico." He laughed, taking a seat at the chair in the dining room.

"I'm from New York!" I laughed, sitting on his lap, facing him. "There's a difference."

"With you, it doesn't. You're just Mexico to me." He laughed,

"You're a jackass you know that?" I laughed.

"That's my name, don't tire it out." He laughed, kissing my hand and standing us up. "Come on, we have to get ready."

"Beat you to it!" I challenged before sprinting for our room.

"No fair! You run track!" I heard behind me.

•••

Kylie, Matt, Cameron, Jack J, Jack G, and I were sitting on the floor playing UNO.

Nash, Hayes, and Shawn were out with Emily, two girls from her school, and the dip-twins, as I call. Chase and Marcus.

"Matt, you ass!" Kylie yelled as Matt put down a +4 color change card, and changed the color to one that Kylie didn't have.

"Love you!" He laughed, wrapping his arm over her shoulder and kissing her cheek.

"Jack you need Jesus if you think you could do the same thing to Mexico!" Kylie laughed. She wasn't wrong, I'm competitive and I would get mad, as a joke of course.

"Yeah, Eyebrows," I laughed, squinting my eyes and looking at Jack G,"Don't try me."

"Bite me, baby." He laughed, biting his bottom lip. I slapped him playfully with a laugh and took my turn.

"Uno." I grinned, one card remaining in my hand.

"Great going, Gilinsky! You're girlfriend's a competitive one." Johnson laughed.

"Don't get ideas JJ." I laughed and growled, jokingly.

"Ho!" Kylie laughed at me.

^•*•^
again, this has nothing to do with the time frame of the story, and it's dedicated to one of my friends. Here you go Jenny, enjoy it!
//EmmaGale//