||1.9||

Kylie Grier's POV:

I got out of bed at around midnight, careful not to wake Matt. If I ever wake up in the middle of the night, I always feel emotional or upset and lonely. Everyone asleep besides me just makes me feel depressed.

I walked into my bathroom, closed the door and sat on the edge of my bathtub. The only thing I noticed at this time when I was alone, were my flaws. I kept recapping over everything I did wrong. Then I remembered my scars, and I looked down.

The thin shorts I was wearing were showing the bottom edge of the many hate-marks on my skin. I pulled my shorts over them and pulled my sweatshirt sleeves down.

I began crying quietly, for reasons unknown. I just don't like waking up alone. I was so careful not to wake Matt, he only got home from the hospital two days ago.

He told me he had news that he was going to tell me at breakfast, so I couldn't wait for that. I guess that cheered me up because I stopped crying.

I walked out of the bathroom. Matt was sitting on the edge of the bed with a sad look on his face.

"Come on. Tell me what's wrong." He said, patting the spot next to him.

I sighed and pushed my fingers through my hair. I walked over to Matt and sat next to him.

"Nothing's wrong. I just get like this when I wake up at night and everyone else's asleep." I laughed, putting my head on his shoulder.

He laughed. "Do I need to start staying awake?"

"No! No, no, no!" I said. "No- no need for that."

"I would." He chuckled.

"I know you would that's why I said no." I said, kissing his cheek and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Excited about my news?" He said, resting his head on top of mine.

"Of course!" I giggled.

"Then go to sleep so mornings will come sooner." He laughed. "Just like Christmas."

I bit my bottom lip and smiled. "Okay."

I laid back down. I think he thought I was asleep because he started whispering.

"I love you. Too. Damn. Much."

•••

"Get up you ho!" Jenny yelled in my face. "Time for breakfast, bitch." She laughed.

I sat up in bed groggily, I was tired and didn't know what to do.

"Wuh?" I said, eyes still barely open.

"Breakfast you slut! Wake up!" She laughed harder and hit me with a pillow.

"Breakfast?" I said groggily. The News! "Breakfast!" I hopped out of bed and walked to the bathroom.

"What do you wanna wear?" Jenny yelled from my closet.

"Uhh. Maybe my MagCon shirt and a black and white flannel with black jeans." I called back, taking my hair out of the ponytail it was in.

I brushed my hair and teeth. Deodorant, perfume, other non important crap. Then I did my make-up.

It was light. Just some liquid and powder foundation and concealer. Contour and highlighting. Eyeshadow mascara, a small wing on my eyeliner, and natural color lipgloss.

I walked out of the bathroom to Jenny sitting on my bed laughing.

"Here dork." She laughed, pushing my clothes to me. I thanked her and made my way back into my bathroom.

I came out in my MagCon shirt with my flannel tied around my waist and worn out, black skinny jeans. I put my black-on-black Vans on, and walked downstairs with Jenny.

"Morning, guys!" I yelled at everyone in the living room, making my way to the kitchen and grabbing a pancake from the plate on our counter.

"Morning." Matt smiled, walking up to from behind and, as always, wrapping his arms around me.

"Morning." I laughed, leaning my head back and kissing him.

"Oh! The news. Come on." He laughed, holding my hand and leading me into the living room.

I was wondering where Cameron was. I hadn't seen him since he knocked out Matt. Everyone was here except for him. I know he hurt Matt. I should be mad at him, but it still made me a bit upset. I set those feelings aside and looked at my boyfriend with a smile.

"Kylie. We have news for you.". Matt said. He was standing between the Jacks. Matt looked behind him and nodded.

Cameron came over and stood beside Johnson. They all had their arms draped over their neighbor's shoulders. Shawn walked up and stood beside Gilinsky, they did the same arm-shoulder thing.

"We have news." They said in unison.

I smiled. I guess Matt and Cameron were cool. Everyone was cool with him now I guess.

"We're all..." Matt said and paused.

"Moving in!"

"Woah woah woah... Wait. What?" I said. I think I might of been shock because I wasn't moving. "You are!" I squealed in excitement and ran into Matt's outstretched arms.

"Yep! And so are you." Cameron laughed.

"What? I'm confused." I giggled.

"Cam's dad actually started building a house when the first MagCon started down town. It's ready for us to live in. 5 bedrooms and 5.5 bathrooms. We get it to live together." Nash said. "You wanna move in?"

I bit my lip and nodded. "Yeah! I'm not crazy!"

Everyone started cheering. Cameron, Matt, Me, Nash, Hayes, Johnson, and Gilinsky. Everyone else was going to stay home. We were all gonna live together in a couple months.

I can't wait. They're basically my family.

^•*•^
I'm laughing at how crappy and short this chapter is, but here! I've been reading a story so I forgot to update sooooo, here. I say 'soooooooo' a lot in these... Okay wow. K bye
//EmmaGale//