||3.0||

Jack Gilinsky's POV:

I walked into my room from my bathroom to see Jenny still laying on my bed, wrapped up in the comforters and hugging a pillow. I smiled since today was her birthday.

"Jenny. Baby, wake up," I said softly, shaking her shoulder.

"I'm tired," she groaned, rolling over and opening her eyes slowly to look at me. "You're not wearing a shirt," she stated the obvious as her body tried to wake up.

I chuckled and bent down to kiss her cheek. "Happy birthday."

"No," she groaned, her voice hoarse as she sat up, hugging her knees to her chest. "I'm not growing up," she frowned.

"You don't have a choice," I chuckled, smiling at her messy hair and sleepy eyes. "Come on. We wanted to have a special day for you."

"Pero estoy cansado," she groaned.

"I know you're tired. I'll take you to Starbucks if you get ready," I bribed. She piped up and jumped out of bed, running to our bathroom and locking the door behind her.

Jenny came out later with her hair curled and in a black and white striped shirt with high-waisted denim shorts and white Vans.

"Damn Daniel," I laughed. She hit my shoulder and walks out of our room.

"Morning," she yelled, seeing Kylie and Nash laughing on the couch.

Kylie was still confident from the amazing work my girlfriend and her cousin did for her a few days ago. Kylie turned around and jumped up, practically running to her best friend.

"Happy birthday!" Kylie yelled, jumping and squeezing Jenny tightly into a hug,"Love you!"

"Thanks, but I can't breathe," Jenny gasped, hugging Kylie back. Kylie pulled away and grabbed Jenny's shoulder.

"Sorry," she laughed. She was wearing a similar outfit to Jenny's. Kylie had on a white and red striped shirt that showed a little bit of her stomach with white rolled up shorts and white Converse. Kylie's hair was straightened and she looked really happy. I walked over to Nash and sat on the couch as the other set of twins and Emily hopped through the basement door and engulfed Kylie and Jenny in a group hug, screaming 'Happy Birthday'.

"Kylie looks better," I told Nash. He smiled.

"She's happier. And she's eating just like she used to," he looked and smiled at his twin sister, who was giggling with her four friends. "I have my sister back."

Hayes and Jack came down the stairs, followed by Matt. The room fell silent as Matt saw Kylie for the first time when he had all of his senses. Kylie had been staying in Cam's room while Cam slept on the couch, much to Kylie's disagreement. Matt stared at her, and I could tell that he noticed the difference in how much happier she was.

Matt had dark circles and bags under his eyes from the lack of sleep. He hadn't eaten and barely talked to anyone. Kylie stifled a small cough and turned back to her friends, continuing the conversation.

Matt's face fell and Cam walked behind Kylie and laid his head on top of her's. Kylie leaned back into Cameron slightly, but continued talking like nothing happened.

I felt bad for Matt, but then again, he kind of cheated on her, and in desperate times, Cam and Nash were the ones that helped her he most. Soon we were all piling into different cars. Nash drove ours, Kylie in the passenger seat with Emily, Jenny, and I in the back. Jack drove the other car with Hayes, Cam, Chase, with Mark and  Matt in the last row of seats. Cam sat in he passenger seat, just to ensure that nothing happened between them as we headed out for special brunch for Jenny.

After brunch at iHop, we all went bowling, in which Nash, Cam, Kylie, Chase and Emily won against Jack, Hayes, Jenny, Mark, and I. Matt sat out.

We all went back home and swam around before leaving for a reservation for my beautiful girlfriend's birthday. We made sure to embarrass her.

"Can I get your drinks?" The waiter asked, checking out all three of the women at the table. So, three of us took matters into our own hands.

We were seated at a circle table which went Me, Jenny, Kylie, Cam, Emily, Chase, Nash, Jack, Matt, Mark, and Hayes. I wrapped my arm around Jenny, pulling her closer into my left side. Cam pulled Kylie closer into his right side, earning a glare from Matt, may I add. And Chase tucking Emily into his right side. The waiter scowled. After he grabbed our drinks, Nash caught his attention.

"It's her birthday," he said, pointing to Jenny. She ducked her head and hid. After food, a group of the crew came and sang their own version of 'Happy Birthday' to Jenny while sitting a cupcake down in front of her. She was blushing as we, and other customers, cheered and she blew out the small candle on the cupcake.

After dinner, we went back to the house to give her presents.

She got a camera, clothes, phone cases, many gift cards, money, perfumes, make-up, and new boots. Then it was time for the big surprise.

"Hey Jenny?" I asked, looking down at my beautiful girl. She smiled up at me and nodded. "Well, I wanted to properly ask you," I got down on my knees. I saw Kylie bounce on her feet with a big smile on her face as I grabbed a teddy bear out from under the couch.

"Move in with us?" She read off of the stomach of the bear. She almost started crying as she said yes over and over. Due to family drama, Jenny had been staying here a lot. We all agreed to ask her to move in.

After cake, ice-cream, and many hugs, we all got into the pool, even Matt, and swam until midnight.  I think it's safe to say this.

I think I'm falling for my little birthday girl.

^•*•^
awe, why you gotta be like that, Jack?

Ew, I kinda hate this chapter bug xD

HAPPY BDAY JENNY, AGAIN! LOVE YOOOOOU

💜💜💜💜

//EmmaGale//