||0.6||

Kylie Grier's POV:

I woke up the day after the event in the pajamas I had put on the night before. I sat up in bed and looked at the time, 4:30. Three nights in a row. I got up, grabbed my phone, and walked out of my hotel room, the guys were up.

I knocked, seconds later to be answered by my boyfriend.

"Morning. How'd you sleep?" He asked me, pulling me into a hug.

"Pretty good. I just woke up at 4:30 in the morning. Then again, it's been the same since I've got here."

Matt wrapped his arm around my shoulder, and closed the door with the other. We walked into the sitting area were Cameron, the Jacks, and my younger brother were playing some video game I'd never heard of.

"Matt, come on and try to beat me." Hayes said. Cameron stood up and walked toward me as Matt walked over to Cameron's abandoned seat.

"Morning." he said, leaning against the wall beside me. I was looking at my boyfriend and my brother. I couldn't help but smile before answering Cam.

"Morning. You guys been up all night?"

"Nah, Nash woke us up at midnight to play video games. He's in the shower."

"When is that idiot not in the shower?" I commented, making Cameron chuckle.

"You wanna go sit on the bed? It's better than leaning against a wall."

"Sure," I answered, picking my weight off of the support of the wall and walking to where the beds were. I laid down on Nash's bed. Cam laid beside me.

"I'm tired." he said, yawning. He was facing me, somewhat too close, but I didn't say anything.

I closed my eyes and tried sleeping before I felt a pair of soft lips on my neck, and they weren't Matt's.

"Ca--" I started, his index finger resting on my lips to quiet me. I pulled away from him and sat up, facing away from him and getting on my phone. I felt the bed shift and the mattress behind me cave under Cam's weight. He stood on his knees behind me.

His hands softly moved the hair in my ponytail off of the back of my neck before replacing where my hair once was with his lips.

I raised a hand and turned around swiftly, striking him hard across the cheek.

"What the fuck Kylie?" Cameron yelled. Everyone ran across the corner to where Cameron and I were.

"What happened?" Hayes slightly yelled. Matt rushed over to my side as tears filled my eyes. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"That bitch just slapped me!" Cameron yelled. I jerked away from Matt and ran out of their hotel room into mine.

I planted my body into the bed and cried over Cameron stretching the story and making me sound like a bad person. I don't like the thought of hurting people, but I had a reason, right?

Matt won't believe me if I tell him, and he's probably mad at me for slapping his best friend. But he laid his lips on me twice. Matt's probably going to think I wanted Cameron to do that, that I wanted Cameron to kiss me, but that's why I slapped him.

I heard a soft knock on the door, I didn't make a noise. I was scared and I was ashamed of myself. The only people I have ever slapped were my brothers, but it was just playful. Why am I so sensitive about shit like this?

I heard a knock again, and again, and again. I still didn't make a sound.

"Well, goddamn it Kylie, open the door." I heard my brother say from the other side of the door.