||2.9||

Jenny Jimenez's POV:

It had been about an hour since I last saw Matt. He wouldn't talk, and his bloodshot eyes and tear stained cheeks had been begging to see Kylie. Everyone's kind of disappointed in Matt for doing what he did, especially to my best friend.

Kylie, Emily, and I were sitting in her and Matt's room. She was wearing a really loose sweater with shorts and she had her hair pulled over her left shoulder. Emily and I were trying to comfort her by making jokes, bringing her food that she wouldn't eat, and watching Netflix. She seemed distracted watching Supernatural as she laughed to Dean and Sam's humor.

"How is he?" Kylie asked during the episode of Supernatural we were watching. She hasn't really said his name, but there wasn't a doubt in my mind that she still loved him, and it was Nash's idea to keep her away from him.

"Not very good," I said truthfully, pausing the episode playing in the background. "He wants to see you, a lot. Nash is being overprotective, but it's just him being a brother."

"I want to see him," she sniffled, nodding her head. I glanced at Emily, who was looking at me as well. She nodded so I looked up at Kylie.

"C'mon." I smiled. She looked up at me in shock.

"W-what?" Kylie stuttered. I nodded, standing on the bed.

"We're going to make you look like you haven't shed a single tear," I giggled, pulling her to her feet on the mattress. I held both of my best friend's hands between us, looking back down at Emily. "Won't we, Em?"

Emily stood up and bounced on the bed as we all held hands in a circle. I missed this. Emily and I rarely saw Kylie after she started dating Matt, and we hoped this was good for her.

"Come on, let's go see how much beauty you've been hiding from us," Emily smiled, and with that, we all jumped off of the bed with our hands connected and dragged her into the bathroom.

After a shower, curling Kylie's dark hair, doing her make-up, playing a lot of Halsey, 5 Seconds of Summer, and other amazing bands, and choosing a great outfit for her, Kylie was read to waltz herself down those stairs.

"I feel...," Kylie hesitated. "I feel confident," she smiled. "Truly, 100 percent, actually confident." She sighed at the mirror,"It's been too long."

"It has. Come on. Let's get you downstairs," Emily laughed, pushing her out of the bathroom and out of her room. You could basically see the confidence radiating off of her. Her smile was bigger than I've seen it in a while. This was good for her.

Emily and I walked downstairs before her, concealing her for as long as we could. We got to the bottom of the stairs where we were met by Nash and Cam.

"Woah, what are you guys doing? What happened?" Nash asked me, worry behind his voice.

"We made her, well, herself again," I smiled. Nash was confused until we moved out of the way to reveal his confidence-filled sister. Nash's face lit up.

"Hi," she said quietly.

"That's my sister," Nash said softly," That's my sister!" This time he yelled. The Jacks ran in, mine looking at me with cautious eyes before seeing my smile, and he relaxed before looking at Kylie. Just like everyone else, his smile widened.

"Hey guys," she said with so much confidence. Everyone smiled, Cameron looked amazed. Johnson was really proud of her, and so was I.

"Come on! She has to tell Hayes something," Emily said, making an excuse for us to get by.

"Thanks," Nash whispered. I nodded and walked on, kissing my Jack in the chin as I pass.

Kylie was leading with Emily and I on either side of her as we walked to the living room.

"Hayes," Kylie said, walking around the corner to find her baby brother.

"Yeah?" Hayes said, looking up from his phone at her. Matt was sleep deprived, so he was too out of it to respond. "Oh my God. Kylie?"

Kylie nodded and walked up to her brother, wrapping an arm around his shoulder.

"How's it going, Li'l brother?" She laughed. Hayes' face lit up as Nash walked into the room smiling. I remembered a time, many years ago.

*flashback*

We were standing in the living room of Kylie's house, it was Hayes, Nash, Kylie, Emily, and I. Kylie had never been broken, upset, or tormented. She was so happy.

"How's it going, Li'l brother?" Kylie laughed, ruffling her little brother's hair.

"Shut up," Hayes, then 11, groaned.

"Nah," Kylie and Nash laughed in unison. Emily and I laughed. We all grouped up and hugged before Chase and Marcus came bouncing into the room and joined us.

"Guys, we need to promise to never ever drift apart," Emily said.

"I don't know about you, but I promise," Kylie giggled.

"Me too," everyone laughed. We all put our hands in the centre of us and stacked on top of each other.

"Winning Losers on three," Hayes laughed.

"One... Two... Winning Losers!" We all yelled our best friend group name as we promised to never drift apart again.

*end of flashback*

Right on time, the twins themselves bounced up from the man cave downstairs and approaching before noticing what seemed to be their long-lost best friend.

"Kylie!" They both yelled, running up and engulfing her with a big hug that Nash, Hayes, Emily, and I joined. We pulled back and all of us held the hands of the friend on both sides of us in a circle. Kylie held mine and Nash's hand, Nash held Kylie's and Hayes', Hayes held Nash and Marcus, Marcus held Hayes's and Chase's hands, Chase held Marcus' and Emily's hands, Emily held Marcus' and my hand, and all stood there smiling each other. I'm pretty sure we were all remembering the good times when this often happened.

Hayes let go on Nash's hand and put it in the middle of us.

"Winning Losers on three?" He asked. Everyone nodded as we put our hands in.

"One... Two... Winning Losers!" we all laughed. I turned to see Kylie with tears in her eyes. I wrapped my arms around her neck, she wrapped her arms around mine and we both started crying with joy. She found herself again, and I can tell that she was happy.

We heard claps behind us and we turned to see the Jacks and Cam clapping at our extremely cliché but adorable moment. Cam walked up to Kylie, holding his arms out to hug her. She stepped into him and wrapped her arms around his stomach, resting her head on his chest, and he wrapped his arms around her waist.

I could see how happy Cam looked because of Kylie being happy, and I was totally okay with that.

^•*•^
I don't know whether to say this sucks or nah but. Yeah :)

(Kinda shipping Cam and Kylie... Sorry not sorry)

Love you xD

//EmmaGale//