||3.2||

Kylie Grier's POV:

"I have something to say," Gilinsky yelled. Soon, everyone was motionless, and all eyes were on him as he turned to face Jenny.

He's not going to purpose, right? Please don't let him purpose yet.

"Jenny," he said. I tensed at the thought of him actually asking her to marry him. "I uhh... I need to um," he stuttered.

"Go on, Jack," Nash patted him on the back. Gilinsky gave Nash a look that could kill. Everyone laughed to themselves.

"I uh- Can I speak to you alone?" Jack asked Jenny. Her face fell. Jack had lost all of his confidence trying to tell her what he was trying to. I felt bad for him.

"Sure, yeah," Jenny agreed, following Jack to the edge of the pool. They pulled themselves up to sit on the edge of the pool as everyone else went to the opposite side and tried not to act suspicious.

•••
Jack Gilinksy's POV:

I sat beside Jenny on the edge of the pool. She was looking into the water with a sad expression on her face. Then I realised it.

She thought I was going to cut things off with her, didn't she? No. I was going to do something far from that.

"Jenny. Baby, look at me," I said, looking down at her. She raised her head to look me in the eyes. Her eyes were glossed over with tears. "I'm not doing what you think I am."

I slid into the water and stood in front of her. I put my hands on her waist and slowly pulled her into the water. She was so much shorter than me. It was fucking adorable.

"I need to tell you something," I said, putting both hands on either side of her face. I bent my knees under water so I was a little shorter. "Jenny, I-- I think I'm-"

"I swear to if you say pregnant, Jack," she sniffled and laughed. I chuckled and shook my head.

"No, Jenny," I chuckled. "I think- no, I know. I'm positive. I'm positive, that-" I rambled.

"Spit it out, Jack," she giggled, raising her hands to my chest as she began feeling more comfortable.

"I love you, Jenny," I rushed," I'm positive that I love you," I laughed to myself as tears formed in her eyes again. She covered her mouth with her hands and jumped up to wrap her arms around my neck and put her head on my shoulder. I wrapped my arms tightly around her back and rested my head in the crook of her neck.

"I love you, too, Jack," she sniffled. I felt relief flood over me as she pulled her head back and connected her lips with mine.

I loved her. I loved Jenny. I loved Jennifer Jimenez, and I always will, because now that I know that she loved me too, I'm not leaving her.

"I'm sorry, baby, but you're stuck with me now," I laughed as she pulled away.

She giggled, "As long as I get Skittles, I'm perfectly okay with that."

•••
Kylie Grier's POV:

The next day, Jenny and Jack still refused to tell us what happened. But I know two things, they aren't getting married. And they didn't break up. So I'm good.

We were all eating lunch in the living room while watching How I Met Your Mother. I looked over to Jenny, who was sitting in Jack's lap on the couch. I was sitting in the floor next to Cameron.

"I wanna watch That 70's Show!" Jenny groaned. I laughed as Jack and Nash fought over the remote. Jack changed the channel on Netflix to That 70's Show for Jenny. "Yay!" She whispered. Cam sighed and put his head on my shoulder.

"Let's film a video!" He yelled in my ear, causing me to flinch.

"Yeah!" Everyone agreed. I stayed silent until Cam pulled me to my feet.

"No, Cam!" I groaned.

"Yes, Blue Eyes!"

^•*•^
Omg. Short chapter, I'm sorry. But it's really cute •-• ^•^

LOVE YOU!!!! All of you!!!

//EmmaGale//