||2.8||

Kylie Grier's POV:

I woke up the next morning in an empty bed. I jolted to sit up and looked around for my Matt. Then it hit me like a bus.

Matt wasn't my Matt in the first place. He never even cared. I was just a toy to him, he enjoyed playing around like I didn't have feelings.

Soon, I was sobbing, and I didn't even notice it. The noises were being muffled by our duvet being squeezed in my hands and pressed to my face. I wanted to scream, I never wanted to leave my room again. I wanted to stay under the blankets, only touching my phone or laptop again to change the song. Music was the only comfort zone I had left. I just wanted to stay in my comfort zone, if that existed anymore.

I stood up and walked to the bathroom, turning the light on and walking up to the mirror. I pressed the palms of my hands to the counter and stared at the disgusting, broken, girl staring back at me. I hated myself for falling in love, I promised myself I wouldn't. I hated myself with living like this for so long, I've always been too naive and blind.

I turn around and close and lock the bathroom door before stripping from my clothing and turning on the shower. I step under the scolding hot water, feeling it run down my body.

It burns, but it feels so good. I put my elbows against the tile walls of the shower and let the water run down my back. I rest my forehead on the wall and sigh.

I start sobbing, the water patting on the floor drowns out the noises, and the water gliding down my face blending in with my tears. I sit down in the corner of the shower, feeling the water hit my legs as I pull them up to my chest and press my back to the cold walls. I hug my legs and put my head between my knees.

I hate myself. I hate everything about myself. My hair is too thin, my stomachs is too thick. My nose is to skinny, my thighs are too big. There are scars covering the top of my thighs, and no one can love someone like me.

I raised my head as my eyes find what they're looking for. I sniffled and stood up, walking to the opposite corner of the shower and grabbing my razor from the small shelf on the wall.

What's the point in protecting this body of no one's going to love it anyway?

•••
Cameron Dallas' POV:

I stood shirtless in my room, watching the last of some show that was playing on the television when I woke up. It was an interesting show, but I forgot what it was called. I walked to the bathroom and turned on the lights and looked at myself in the mirror before fixing my hair. I brushed my teeth and put on deodorant, walking to my closet and grabbing a random shirt to put on.

I walked out of my room to see Nash asleep on the floor and Kylie's door open. She wasn't in the bed, so I walked in.

"Kylie?" I called. I heard her shower running and walked closer to the bathroom door. I heard running water, and another noise. I heard crying. I heard sobbing. Kylie was crying.

I knocked on the door and I continued to hear her cry. I turned around and jogged into the hallway. I shook Nash and he woke up with a jump.

"Nash! Kylie's in the shower! She's crying, Nash she needs help!" I exclaimed.

Nash found his footing and ran into Kylie's room, and started pounding his fist against her bathroom door.

"Kylie let us in!" We yelled. Soon the Jacks were upstairs and we heard Hayes and Matt yelling downstairs.

"Gilinsky, go help Hayes with Matt. Johnson, go to my room and check the second drawer in my dresser for a paper clip or something.

"Go away!" Kylie yelled from the other side of the door. "Stop trying to help me! I don't want help!"

"Kylie! Please you aren't yourself right now! Open the door, sis, let us in!" Nash yelled, his voice breaking and tears forming in his eyes.

"I don't want you to rescue me this time! Please!" She yelled, sobs coming off of every word as her voice cracks as well.

"Matt! Stop!" I heard Jack and Hayes yell from downstairs.

"Kylie! Please! Please open the door!" I pleaded. Nash and I both began to cry.

"Stop! Please. Just stop," Kylie was pleading. Begging me to let her do what ever she wants to do. I can't let that happen.

"Here! Found one!" Johnson ran in holding out a paper clip.

I bent it and stuffed it into the lock of the door, unlocking it instantly and running in to find Kylie.

She was sitting in the corner of the shower with her legs hugged to her chest and a razor in her hand as she rested her head between her legs.

"Please," she whispered to me, raising her head. "Don't make me stay here."

I whipped my eyes and walked over to the shower, turning it off and grabbing a towel from the shelf. I stepped into the shower and walked over to her. I wrapped the towel around her and picked her up, taking her out of the shower and sitting her on the toilet with the towel clinging to her.

I walked to the door and nodded at Nash, he closed the door and stood outside with Jack.

I turned back to Kylie and she was looking at me through her wet hair. She whipped at her face and I walked and squatted next to her.

"I don't want to be here anymore, Cam. No one can love me. Matt made me feel loved, and I got hurt when I trusted someone," she cried. I whipped her tears away and sniffled.

"Listen, Kylie. That is a whole bunch of bullshit. Someone can love you, no matter how many scars you have. I promise you." I whipped away the tear that fell down her cheek. "No matter how many flaws you think you have. I promise you are perfect."

She nods and looks me in the eyes. "Cam?"

"Yes?"

"Do you love me?" Her eyes watered as she wrapped the towel tighter around her.

My stomach churned. "Uh, of course. I mean, you're like my best friend."

"No, Cameron. I mean, do you love me?"

^•*•^
Ooh, is Kylie swerving lanes? Oh no! This hoe ain't loyal...

Maybe...

Love you guys. xD

//EmmaGale//