Where the fuck have you been???

Apparently last night I fell asleep in the car and max didn't want to wake me up.
He picked me up and took me straight to bed and lay me down to sleep the rest of the night peacefully
When I woke up I couldn't find max anywhere, I ran around the house looking for him and he was nowhere, not even outside on the driveway or in the back garden. As I was still rushing around I had no attention to my surroundings, the only thing I was looking out for was max.
I didn't even hear the door open when I ran back up the stairs to go search the second floor again.
Max had walked in with chicken from KFC like he promised last night but never gave me since I fell asleep.

"Y/n, sweetheart why are you running around" he says to me and I run back down the stairs to check again.
"WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN" I shout at him after he terrified me that he ran away.
"KFC, like I promised you yesterday but you never got it also please stop shouting and there was no need for swearing" he says nice and calmly back to me.
"Sorry" I say back, I genuinely felt so bad for shouting at him. I didn't want him to get rid of me and send me away to somebody else, even though legally he was now my father. He still could and that made me worried.

Thoughts racing through my head like max does in F1, before I know it words are coming out of my mouth and I don't know how to stop them, I'm crying, begging and pleading
"Please don't get rid of me, please, please, please, I love you too much, I love it here, I love my new life, my new family, I promise I'll be good, no more shouting, no more swearing and I promise I'll behave" I say as I tightly bring max in for a hug whilst shaking.

"Y/n... I could never get rid of you, first off your my fucking daughter why would I get rid of you. second off, everyone loves you here and they would never want you to leave and they would be really mad at me if I did. I promise I'll take care of you forever and everyone else on the grid does too, everyone loves you. Don't worry darling we are all her for you forever and always through good and bad times." He replies back sweetly reassuring me and hugging me back stroking my hair out of my face trying to calm me down.
"Also if you can stick to them promises I would love that" he saying straight after with a little chuckle.
"Now let's go eat this chicken and hide the evidence it was ever here before someone tells me off." He saying releasing me from his hug.

We sit down at the dining room table and eat the KFC, max then brings up the time he took me to Pizza Hut because I asked if we could go and there was a KFC right across the road but k didn't want KFC, I wanted Pizza Hut and i still ended up ordering chicken from Pizza Hut so then he told me that he's never taking me to Pizza Hut again unless he knows I actually want pizza.
We both laugh as we recall memories about chicken from the past few months.
And there was one that he really didn't like because it was a story of me making him hot wings when he was drunk...