You'll regret that.

My alarm goes off at 6am.
6 in the fucking morning.
I decide to turn it off and go back to sleep.
After all max did say I can have a lie in.
That was obviously a lie though.
He come into my room at 6:02AM to wake me up.
"Rise and shineee. Its a gorgeous day." max says as he opens my curtains.
I look out the window and see it's still dark.
"Go away, let me sleep, no sun, no me" I say as I roll onto the other side of my body and close my eyes again.
Max bugs me for 20 minutes until I finally give up with his voice telling me to wake up.
I get out of bed and walk to my wardrobe and ask him to leave so I can get dressed.
"If you go back to sleep I'm telling you, you'll regret it" he says as he leaves my room.
As soon as he leaves I walk back to bed and go back to sleep.
Max goes to wake everyone else up and they all get up with no problem apparently.
Hayden knocks on my door and heard no reply do he walks in to see me asleep still.
"That's not fair. I want to go back to sleep but I'm not allowed, why does she get to sleep still" he says as he walks in.
"She's getting dressed, well that's what she said to me at least" max salsas he walks back to my room.
He walks in to see me asleep.
"Oh she is going to regret this so much..." he says cheekily as he takes a picture and posts it on Instagram.
————————————————————————

Maxverstappen1 : she told me she was getting dressed, this doesn't look like she even tried

Maxverstappen1 : she told me she was getting dressed, this doesn't look like she even tried.😴@y/n.3

Liked by❤️: @charlesleclerc, @y/n.lovrr, 291.4K others.

Comments💬:
@y/n.lovrr : Awww she's so cute when she sleeps.
@danielriccardo : enjoy the holiday guys 🥳
@redbullracing : let the little one sleep max.
————————————————————————

Max wakes me up soon after posting the picture on Instagram.
I finally get dressed and brush my teeth and actually get ready for the day and then I check my phone...
I didn't know max posted the picture until then.

"MAX" I scream down the hall
"WHY HAVE YOU POSTED THAT" I carry on.
"I said you'd regret it." He says back.
"Twat." I say walking away knowing he was right.
"You'll regret that too young lady" he says louder so I can hear him as I'm getting further away.
I'm a bit angry still do I go sit in my room and scroll through Tik tok for a bit waiting for the day to actually start.
Its 8:30am and the sun has finally risen so I exit my room and as I walk out max takes another photo of me looking grumpy.
"I said you'd regret it" he repeats laughing.

We head out of the hotel and go to the track do Hayden can learn more and I can do what I love.
We arrive, me and Hayden leave to get out suits on, just as I'm finishing up I get a notification from Instagram again.
————————————————————————

Maxverstappen1 : likes like a certain someone is awake finally

Maxverstappen1 : likes like a certain someone is awake finally. @y/n.3

Liked by❤️: @charlesleclerc, @y/n.lovrr, 291.4K others.

Comments💬:
@y/n.lovrr : shes such a model. I love her so much.
@danielriccardo : I remember posting pictures of you sleeping back in the good old days.
@redbullracing : Right max i think we need to stop posting pictures of y/n as revenge.

————————————————————————

"Im agreeing with the manager of redbull socials. This is bullying now" I say laughing as I walk towards max.
We all end up laughing together and then laughing even harder as Hayden walks out because his suit is too big.
We get on track finally after sorting him out with a new suit and he chooses a different kart to yesterday because his kart was taken.
Sadly I wasn't allowed to use mine or Nathan's old karts from inside even tho legally they were mine they wouldn't let me do max got redbull to make me a new kart a couple days ago anyways because I needed a new one anyways and that should be arriving in a few hours so I'll just have to use a random kart for a little while.

Me and Hayden get out onto the track whilst there's only about 2 other people out on the track.
It's a really calm and nice day on the track.
It's dry, there's basically nobody, it's easy to teach on and, there's nobody bothering us.