Chapter 3: Searching For Her Past Parents

And so Sae-Byeok arrived in the past timeline where she could find her parents and the others after leaving Sailor Pluto.

Suddenly, when she was alone, she turned a corner and saw a lady with blonde hair and sapphire eyes go past her. She followed her out of curiosity, and she stopped when she disappeared right in front of a forest.

"Mother, was that you?" She asked myself. She shook her head. That can't be right. She may have blonde hair and sapphire eyes, but she's not her mother. She decided to walk in the forest.

She was now deep in the forest and could hear footsteps. She turned around and saw two men walk towards me.

"Well, well, well, look what we found, Tristan. A teenage girl who is all alone in the forest." The man said with a smirk.

"And she doesn't have friends with her, so it looks like she's all alone, Justin," Tristan said, smirking.

Her eyes widen as a thought occurs to her

Are these men going to hurt me? Somehow, she couldn't move her body. She was frozen in place.

She saw one of the men say, "If you behave, little girl, we'll make sure you're not hurt." He then grinned. "Too much."

The second one walked up to her. He was at least one foot away from her. "Heh. You'll be a good plaything." Sae-Byeok could feel his disgusting hands run through her black hair. She was still frozen, and she hated it.

Then Justin lifted his hand as if he were holding something in the air.

Sae-Byeok gritted her teeth and answered, "AH!" She yelled out as I was lifted to the sky. "W-what are you doing?"

"Just having a little fun." She was brought down as quickly as she was brought up. He did it over and over again.

"STOP IT! IT HURTS!" Sae-Byeok cried out and was brought back down again. She looked into the eyes of these men who just laughed as if what they were doing was fun.

***

Meanwhile...

Kitana was heading her way to visit Usagi, Liu Kang, and the rest. It was then she heard a loud shout from the forest. She ran towards where she heard the voice. He appeared in the deep forest where he saw the preteen girl being attacked by two boys.

Kitana looked at the site in anger and shock as she saw one of them torturing the poor girl. She ran up to them and punched Tristian hard in the face causing him to release the girl from his hold.

Tristan and Justin looked at Kitana who had punched him.

“What did you two do to her?” Kitana seethed as she saw the state the girl was in. Her body was bruised up and covered in scratches and tiny blood.

She walked up to Tristian and Justin getting ready to use her attack on the two, but before she could even make a move, a fire shot out of her bare hands and burned Justin knocking him out.

Tristan however didn’t go unscathed either. He was burnt on both his arms. Kitana was surprised at the sudden attack that the preteen girl had made. She saw Tristian try to move Justin to get out of there. They didn’t want to be killed by the two warriors.

“You two better run before I kill you. I’m not so merciful when it comes to people injuring my friends.” Kitana angrily said glaring daggers at Tristian and Justin.

Tristian gulped before running off leaving Justin behind. It seemed that he didn’t care if he left his friend to die.

After that, Kitana walked over towards the girl. She knelt and checked for injuries. She had bruises, scratches, and cuts with tiny blood.

"Are you okay?" Kitana asked.

She nodded. "I'm okay..."

"What are you doing here all alone in the forest? You know it's too dangerous for you to be all alone." Kitana said.

"I was looking for Sailor Moon and Liu Kang..." She said.

"Why?"

"Because I needed their help for something. It's important." She said.

"I see. What is your name?" Kitana said.

"I'm Sae-Byeok."

"And I'm Kitana." She said, "You should come with me. I'll help you heal your injuries. When you get better, you'll get to meet Sailor Moon and Liu Kang."

She smiled. "Thank you, Kitana. I appreciate you for saving me from those men. If you weren't here to save me, I would have been killed."

Kitana smiled back at her. "I am glad I would come save you."