Chapter 18: The Showdown Against Emperor Shang Tsung

And so King Liu Kang, Earthrealm warriors, the Sailor Guardians, and the group of warriors from different timelines arrived at Armageddon Palace. They watched Shang Tsung standing there from the top of the tower, staring down at them.

"There is nowhere for you to run, Shang Tsung. Nowhere to hide. We have banded together to rid all timelines of your evil. The threat you pose to them ends here today." King Liu Kang said.

He let out a laugh and then faced them again. "Such certainly, Liu Kang. That this battle will end in your favor."

"It can end no other way. Because across all timelines, the arc of history bends towards justice."

"Does it? In this timeline, it bends towards me." With that, Shang Tsung created the big portal and summoned his armies. Quan Chi appeared and stood beside Shang Tsung. The two were surrounded by his armies.

"Behold, Liu Kang, the hell I unleash upon you!" Shang Tsung said. Then he pointed at them, shouting, "Attack!"

Then Earthrealm warriors and Outworld warriors clashed with each other, fighting and killing each other.

Sailor Moon, Liu Kang, and Sailor Eclipse quickly appeared as they fought off the Outworld warriors. As they almost reached the tower, they were blocked by the group of warriors. Relief, Future Kitana appeared and suggested them to be their assistant.

"Allow me," Kitana said. Then she took care of the assassins within a few seconds. With that, she had won.

"Thank you," Liu Kang said.

"You're welcome. Now go." Then Future Kitana got attacked by another assassin.

"Kitana!" Sailor Moon shouted.

"Hey, leave her alone!" Sailor Eclipse unleashed the lightning bolt and destroyed him in the killing process.

"Thank you, Your Highness."

"You're welcome." With that, they continued to fight the armies within two minutes until they reached the tower where they met up with King Liu Kang.

"It's just a little further, you guys. This way." King Liu Kang led them to where Shang Tsung and Quan Chi waited for them.

"Your defenses have failed, Shang Tsung. This is over." King Liu Kang said.

"I do not think so."

"Realize, sorcerer, that you've brought this on yourself," Sailor Eclipse said, glaring at him. "Avarice and ego have again proved your undoing. We have no choice but to destroy you."

Shang Tsung narrowed his eyes in anger. "It is your father who will be eradicated. You and your followers. And once you are all dead, all timelines, Crystal Tokyo, and the Silver Crystal will be mine."

And so they began to fight. While battling, Sailor Moon realized she had only been able to use the Silver Crystal's full power when Liu Kang was close by. They kissed, which drastically powered up the Silver Crystal.

Together Sailor Moon and Sailor Eclipse obliterated Shang Tsung with a double Moon Princess Halation. Sailor Moon's transformation broach and Moon Rod were destroyed in the process, though Sailor Eclipse's remains intact.

With Shang Tsung's demise, they looked down at him in relief. They must win the battle against Shang Tsung.

King Liu Kang came up to them after defeating Quan Chi. He looked at them and smiled, "And they call me the Chosen One. Please permit me to end this."

Then he erased Shang Tsung and Quan Chi before he restored Moon Rod as the Heart Moon Rod, and he restored Earth to its state before Shang Tsung came, reviving everyone killed when Shang Tsung first attacked. Suddenly, the universe of Armageddon started to shake, which surprised the others.

"Uh oh... this is not good..." Sailor Moon said, scared.

"What's happening?" Liu Kang said, shocked.

"The timeline! Without Shang Tsung holding it together, it's falling apart. Quickly, you and the others must return to the past or this timeline will be collapsed."

"Wait! What about Sae-Byeok?" Sailor Moon asked, worried.

"Don't worry. I'll fix everything, but it is forbidden to meet one's past self, as it could alter history. I give you a new transformation broach and new power. We shall meet again." Then King Liu Kang gave Sailor Moon a new broach and new power before sending them back to the past.