Chapter 17: Awakening of the New Crystal, Sailor Eclipse, Neo Queen Serenity

"Sae-Byeok, you're...!" Sailor Moon said in shock.

"She finally transformed into a Sailor Guardian!" Sailor Venus exclaimed happily.

"She did it!" Kung Lao exclaimed happily.

"I always highly doubt Shang Tsung's words," Jax said, smirking.

Sae-Byeok was surrounded by the power of fire and thunder, unleashing her form. She turned around and faced Shang Tsung with a glaring look.

Shang Tsung was surprised to see Sae-Byeok's transformation then he let out a smirk in an impressive.

"You think you actually have what it takes to beat me, now do you?" Shang Tsung said.

"Yeah," Sae-Byeok said, nodding.

***

At the same time, when this happened, the Crystal Palace reacted, and deep within, Neo Queen Serenity finally awakened from her slumber. She looked over and saw King Liu Kang coming towards her slowly.

She smiled as she stood up and walked up to him, embracing him. "My Love."

"Our daughter's form has awakened," King Liu Kang said, smiling at his wife. "Her love and friendship for Sailor Pluto can transform her into a Sailor Guardian and her tears can restore the Silver Crystal."

"It's because Sailor Pluto loved her like Sae-Byeok is her younger sister figure," Neo Queen Serenity said, smiling.

"Now there's only one thing to do," King Liu Kang said. They proceeded into the room where the Inner Sailor Guardians, Earthrealm warriors, Luna, and Artemis were sleeping, before arriving at the dais where her husband, King Endymionwasis slumbering. Quickly, he stood upon the Hourglass and used his power to awaken them.

***

Sae-Byeok lashed at Shang Tsung as she started to fight. Easily, she managed to beat Shang Tsung up before she could win.

Sailor Moon joined in to terminate Shang Tsung once and for all. She attacked with Moon Princess Halation and was joined by the others who combined their attacks. It seems that they had succeeded, however, Shang Tsung still stands.

Shang Tsung lashed back at them until King Liu Kang appeared and attacked him with his fireballs. Knocking his enemy out, he stood in front of him while protecting them.

He regained consciousness as he glared at them. "This isn't over. All of you shall be in Armageddon. Don't keep me waiting."

"We will," King Liu Kang said, glaring.

With that, Shang Tsung teleported away.

After that, King Liu Kang turned around and faced the others. He then looked at his daughter who had transformed.

"Father!" She cried out as she ran up to him and hugged him.

"You did it, Sae-Byeok. You finally became a Sailor Guardian. You even restored the Silver Crystal and awakened your mother. I am so proud of you." King Liu Kang said, smiling.

"What should I be called then?" Sae-Byeok said with a curious look.

"Whatever you decide to name your Sailor Guardian code," King Liu Kang said.

She hummed, coming up with a name. "How about... Sailor Eclipse?"

"We like it," Kitana said, smiling.

"Great name, kiddo," Johnny said, grinning.

"You had chosen a new name for the Sailor Guardian code, Sae-Byeok. You shall be Sailor Eclipse, the new Guardian of Earthrealm who fights for love and justice in Mortal Kombat. I am grateful to have a daughter." King Liu Kang said.

She bowed down to him. "Thank you, Father."

"Now, we need to go to Armageddon to stop Shang Tsung. It will be the only way for us to defeat him." King Liu Kang said before teleporting them and himself to where Shang Tsung was at.

"Let us hope we can win," Sailor Moon said.

A/N: This is what Sae-Byeok's Sailor Guardian form looks like. If you don't see what she looks like, look above.

 If you don't see what she looks like, look above