Chapter 5: Hanging Out With Sailor Moon

And so Usagi and the gang went outside to hang out together as they brought themselves some ice cream. Little do they know, they encountered the God of Thunder.

"Hey, look. It's Lord Raiden." Makoto said, pointing at Raiden who appeared standing in the street waiting for them.

"Oh, goody! It's Father!" Usagi exclaimed happily.

Sae-Byeok blinked in surprise. This was the first time she met her grandfather. "Oh... It's Grandfather. I wonder what's he doing over there."

"He wants to see us, that's all. Probably checking on Usagi to see how she was doing." Liu Kang said as he and Sae-Byeok walked towards them.

"Well, my grandfather wasn't in my timeline, so it looks like I haven't met him in person before," Sae-Byeok said.

Johnny came up to them and petted Sae-Byeok's head. "Well, you do now, kiddo."

She blushed softly, looking away.

"Father! I'm so happy to see you again!" Usagi said as she hugged him.

Raiden hugged her back. "So am I, Princess."

After a hug, Usagi faced her father with a relief smile. "I want to thank you for bringing me and my friends to a new era for a second chance."

"I'm glad the Elder Gods would allow me to do so," Raiden replied, smiling at her.

"Father, I'd like you to meet Sae-Byeok, your future daughter," Usagi introduced Sae-Byeok to Raiden.

He blinked. "Oh, my. I have a granddaughter."

"Um... hi." Sae-Byeok greeted him nervously.

"Don't be scared, Sae-Byeok. He's a kind and loving man." Usagi said.

Raiden chuckled, smiling more. "I knew you were going to say that."

"I am pleasure to meet you, Raiden," Sae-Byeok said shyly.

"Call me Grandpa if you like."

She smiled. "Okay, Grandpa."

"Well, it was kinda strange we already knew Sae-Byeok is from the future, but who knows?" Johnny said.

"Speaking of which, hey, Sae-Byeok, is your grandfather, as a future him, from your timeline?" Sonya asked.

She shook her head. "I never met him before. My parents told me a story about him. I also remember what my father told me he has fused with Grandpa until he became the God of Fire."

"I see," Sonya said.

"Well, now that you already met him in person, there is no 'never met him before'." Johnny joked around, making Sonya roll her eyes.

"I see now. So Liu Kang had become the God of Fire after he fused my future self, you never met him. It sounds interesting Liu Kang had something done from the future." Raiden said.

Liu Kang shrugged off. "I haven't done anything just yet."

"Let's not ask Sae-Byeok more questions then," Jax said, pointing it out.

"Hey, guys, let's go to the park, so we can talk more," Usagi said.

"Alright, Usagi. Let's go."