Chapter 19: Reunion with Sae-Byeok's Parents

Sae-Byeok, now in her base form, awakened in the bedroom, acting like it was nothing. Suddenly, she remembered everything as her eyes widened. She got up from the bed and went to check on her parents. When she came to the kitchen, she found her mother making breakfast while her father was reading the newspaper.

"Good morning, Sae-Byeok," Neo Queen Serenity greeted her daughter with a smile. "I made you breakfast after your battle with Shang Tsung."

"Mother! You're okay!" Sae-Byeok cried out as she ran up to her and hugged her. "I'm so glad you're awake and alive!"

"I'm here now, honey. And I thank you for awakening me. I am so proud of you for defeating Shang Tsung. You have become a Sailor Guardian." Neo Queen Serenity said, smiling at her daughter.

"Where are the others?" Sae-Byeok asked, wondering how they were doing.

"I send them home where they originally belong. Sailor Moon even got a new power and transformation after I gave her." King Liu Kang said.

"Thank goodness... I wish I could see them again." She said, looking down sadly.

"Sae-Byeok, there is someone else who wants to meet you." Then King Liu Kang brought Sae-Byeok to someone she didn't know, but this time she met a familiar man she had met before.

"Grandpa?" She said in shock.

"I heard that you never met your grandfather before, but this time I summoned Raiden to meet you. Don't forget he always be part of me." King Liu Kang said.

"Hello, Sae-Byeok. I am happy to finally meet you." Raiden said with a kind smile.

"Wow, really!? That's great! I've been waiting to meet you, Grandpa. It's so nice to meet you." She said as she came up to him and hugged him.

"You have your father's hair and your mother's eyes. You look just like your mother." Raiden said, smiling at her.

She blushed as she smiled at him. "Thank you."

"I heard you had helped your father and the others defeat Shang Tsung. I am proud to have a granddaughter." Raiden said.

"Thank you," Sae-Byeok said.

"So... does everyone want pancakes for breakfast?" Neo Queen Serenity said, grinning.

"Oh, yeah! Pancakes are one of my favorite breakfasts! Can't wait to eat it!" Sae-Byeok exclaimed excitedly.

"I would love that, my dear," Raiden said, smiling.