Chapter 4: How It Begins

It was then when Sailor Moon awakened from the afterlife, that the two eventually met after she discovered Sae-Byeok as her future daughter.

***

Usagi groaned as she awoke in a different house. However, she wasn't in her parents' house instead she was in someone else's house. She sat up, rubbing her forehead.

"Where am I?" She asked herself.

"Morning, sleepy head!" A familiar voice greeted her.

"Huh?" She blinked her eyes three times as she adjusted her vision. It was then she recognized the young girl with yellow hair and a red ribbon.

She gasped in surprise before she watered her eyes. "M-Minako?"

"Morning, Usagi!" She eventually recognized one of the girls. She recognized Rei, Ami, Makoto, Luna, and Artemis.

She then started to cry as she tackled Minako into a hug. "Everyone, I missed you!"

"Whoa there, Usagi. We've never seen you like this before. Is everything okay?" Minako said, shocked.

"She must probably had a dream," Rei said.

"She even missed us as well," Makoto said.

"It's so great to be home! It's great to see you guys again!" Usagi cried out.

"It's great to see you as well, Usagi," Ami said, smiling.

"There is someone else who wants to see you," Luna said.

"Who?" She highly doubted it would be Mamoru if he ever wanted to see her. Especially with their future daughter Chibiusa.

Suddenly, she recognized the boy who had come to see her. And so are the two figures she recognized.

"Morning, sunshine." It was Johnny who greeted her. She saw him standing beside Sonya.

"Good morning, Usagi. It's finally to see you awake." She heard Liu Kang greeting her as she saw him smiling at her.

She gasped and realized she eventually made it into the new era. She got out of the bed and hugged him tightly. She started to cry.

"Liu Kang! Guys! I missed you! I thought I never see you again!" Usagi cried out.

Liu Kang hugged her back. "We're here for you now."

"Do you guys know what happened after Shang Tsung's defeat?" Usagi asked.

"It turns out Raiden teleported us to a new era, so we eventually came to see you again. I thought we would lose you forever." Liu Kang said, smiling at her.

"For a second chance?" Usagi asked.

He nodded in response.

"Liu..." She pressed her lips against his. Everyone was watching her as they exclaimed happily. After a kiss, they looked at the others as their face blushed softly.

"You two are an adorable couple!" Minako exclaimed happily.

Liu Kang chuckled as he rubbed the back of his head. "Thanks..."

"Speaking of which, where is Kitana?" Usagi asked, wondering where her cousin was at.

"She is with someone," Rei answered.

She blinked. "A boyfriend?"

She shook her head. "No. She is with a kid she just babysits."

"Huh?" She blinked in confusion.

Suddenly, they heard a door open they turned around and saw Kitana coming in with a preteen girl Usagi had never met. This young girl looked similar to Liu Kang. She had black curly hair with a ponytail and wearing causal black clothing, almost like she looked like Jenna Ortega from Wednesday and Scream 5&6.