Chapter 13: Kidnapping Sailor Moon

"What do you want now, Shang Tsung!?" Sailor Moon said, annoyed.

He smirked. "Now all of you are here, it's time to give Princess Sae-Byeok a little test."

"We get it," Sonya growled.

"But all of you didn't get what this first test was. Her time will come to an end. Take whatever trophies you desire. And all of your souls will be mine when Sae-Byeok fails the test. First, she must find her dear mommy." With that, Shang Tsung quickly teleported and grabbed Sailor Moon by the arm before dragging her with him to the portal.

"Noo! Help!" Sailor Moon cried out.

"Sailor Moon!" Everyone cried out back.

"No! Don't you dare, Shang Tsung! Let her go!" Liu Kang shouted as he powered up the fireballs and threw them at Shang Tsung.

Too late, both Sailor Moon and Shang Tsung vanished in the thick air.

"Liu Kang!" They heard Sailor Moon screaming.

"Usagi!" Liu Kang yelled.

When they were gone, now Liu Kang desperately fell to his knees and reached out his hand where his beloved disappeared with Shang Tsung.

"No..."

"That bastard! How dare he kidnap my cousin!?" Kitana growled in rage.

"Where is he taking her?" Liu Kang asked his future self.

"To Outworld. Remember this, Liu Kang. Shang Tsung is now the new ruler of Outworld." He said.

"That bastard will pay for this!" Liu Kang growled in anger, clenching his fists.

Kung Lao came up to him and said, "Don't worry, Liu Kang. We'll help you rescue Usagi."

"You had us, after all," Sailor Venus said.

"Now we're going to rescue Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, and Moon," Sonya said.

"My King, take us to Outworld. We need to rescue them." Liu Kang pleaded with his future self.

"It would be very risky for any of you," King Liu Kang warned them.

"Why?" Johnny asked.

"Shang Tsung could be everywhere, but beware of that, he would send his warriors to stop you from saving Sailor Moon. Keep your eyes open and stay guard." He said.

"We won't let that happen," Kung Lao said, grinning.

"You can count on us," Sailor Venus said as she accidentally took Kung Lao's hand, making him look at her blushing heavily. She noticed and pulled her hand away. She apologized to him for being weird, and he said it was fine.

With that, King Liu Kang teleported them to Outworld to rescue the Sailor Guardians.