Chapter 11: Reunion with Sailor Pluto

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" Sailor Pluto demanded as she aimed at them with her staff while guarding the door.

"We just came here to see Lord Liu Kang," Sailor Venus said.

"Is Princess Sae-Byeok with you? What have you done with her?" Sailor Pluto asked, now worried about her.

"Well... turns out we got separated and we have no idea where she is..." Sailor Moon said nervously as she scratched the back of her head.

"You lost her!?" Sailor Pluto said in surprise before she prepared for a battle.

"Easy, Pluto. I'm here now." Then they saw Sae-Byeok appearing from nowhere.

"Sae-Byeok, you're okay! Don't scare me like that!" Pluto said as she came up to her and hugged her.

"Sorry. I forgot to warn them when we arrived here, we ended up separated for a few seconds ago." Sae-Byeok said, rubbing the back of her head.

"I'm glad you're okay, Sae-Byeok," Kitana said in relief.

"Never do that again because we get scared seeing you separated like this," Liu Kang said.

"Forgive me all," Sae-Byeok said, bowing down to them in respect.

"So what is it you all want? Have you come here to the future to see Lord Liu Kang?" Pluto asked.

Everyone nodded.

"Yes, we came here to save Sae-Byeok's father. We also needed to stop Shang Tsung from madness." Liu Kang said.

She grinned. "You're right on in."

When she was about to let them pass, the two warriors stopped them from entering the future timeline. Then Sailor Moon recognized the two from the tournament, it was Scorpion and Sub-Zero.

"Oh, no! Not them again!" Sailor Moon wailed.

"Well, it looks like we have to face them again," Johnny said. With that, they put in a fighting position. Then they began to fight Scorpion and Sub-Zero.

Just then, Sailor Moon summoned her lightning bolt to destroy the field and defeat Scorpion and Sub-Zero.

After that, the two were unconscious and then they were sent back where they came back, Hell.

"I knew you would handle them just like last time, Usagi," Johnny said excitedly.

Sailor Moon nodded, grinning. "You bet I did."

"You guys go ahead. Lord Liu Kang is waiting for you." Sailor Pluto said. Upon reaching the Crystal Palace and the Hourglass, they came across Sae-Byeok's mother, Neo-Queen Serenity, the group was greeted by another Liu Kang.