Chapter 6: Mamoru's Beatdown

After a while...

Liu Kang and Usagi are now alone sitting on the bench. When the two were about to kiss, the voice interrupted unexpectedly.

"Usako."

"Huh? Who dares interrupt our moment time?" Usagi asked, annoyed. She never expected anyone to interrupt their quarrel time. As she turned around, she recognized a boy who broke her heart.

"Mamoru? What are you doing here?" Usagi asked, pissed off.

"We need to talk," Mamoru said.

She gritted her teeth as she let Liu Kang go. She stood up and placed her hands on her hips, glaring at him.

"What do you want?" Usagi asked.

"Usako, please take me back. I didn't mean to break your heart but think about our future. Think about Chibiusa as well." Mamoru said with a pleading look.

"Well, it's too late for that! You should have thought that before you dumped me. I also gave you a deserved slap, so I hope you don't want another deserved slap." Usagi said in anger.

"Hey, no need to act like a little brat here, just because you couldn't match my standards beforehand!" Mamoru argued.

"How dare you talk to her that way? If you are going to stand there and try to win her over, then you are in the wrong place! She doesn't deserve you! You're also too late for that!" Liu Kang said, facing him.

Mamoru glared at him. "Stay out of this, boy. This is between me and her."

"Oh, yeah? Well, let me make things clear, if you don't leave, you'll regret the time you tried to steal my girlfriend away from me." Liu Kang gave him a warning look as he summoned his fire.

"She's not your girlfriend! She belongs to me! You're not even Prince Endymion!" Mamoru sneered.

When Liu Kang was about to attack him, Usagi stopped him. She gave her beloved a calm smile, saying, "Let me handle this."

It was then Usagi walked towards Manoru and punched him in the face as she summoned her power, eyes flashing with lightning bolts. Another thing he knew, he was getting a beatdown. Of course, Usagi was beating him up. After that, she dusted her hands off and stared at the injured Mamoru lying on the ground.

"How dare you talk to my boyfriend that way and how dare you compare him to your self past! Mamoru Chiba, if you ever try to crawl me back again begging me to take you back, you'll get another beatdown, got it!?"

Mamoru got up and glared at her before leaving. "Fine, but don't come crying to me begging me to take you back, whore!"

Suddenly, he regretted calling her a horrible name, Liu Kang was pissed so he prepared to take his turn to attack Mamoru.

"Now you done you!" With that, Liu Kang threw a punch at Mamoru, sending him flying off. After getting rid of Mamoru for good, Liu Kang came up to his beloved and kissed her on the lips.

"Flawless victory," Liu Kang said, grinning.

"Much better," Usagi sighed after a kiss. Suddenly, she noticed Sae-Byeok and Raiden appeared who had been watching this whole time.

"Wow, Usagi, no wonder why you used to date that jerk," Sae-Byeok said with a sweatdrop.

"I could tell you two did the right thing getting rid of him," Raiden said, chuckling, "If anything happens to my poor daughter, I would be furious."

"Same here, Grandpa. Same here." Sae-Byeok said, tapping his back.