Chapter 21: Sae-Byeok's Return

Usagi sighed as she sat on the bench, thinking about Sae-Byeok.

"What's wrong, Usagi?" Liu Kang asked as he came to sit next to her.

"If only Sae-Byeok was here with us. She is so cool and nice. I wish we could see her again." Usagi said sadly.

"Don't feel sad, Usagi. I'm sure we'll see Sae-Byeok again when her dad decides to send her back here." Liu Kang said, cheering her up. "Or maybe one day when we get married, we'll see Sae-Byeok as our daughter again."

She smiled at her beloved. "You were right. Hopefully, Sae-Byeok would come back."

As Usagi and Liu Kang kissed, Sae-Byeok suddenly returned and landed on the ground, which surprised them.

"Eh!? Sae-Byeok!? You're back!?" Usagi exclaimed.

"Usagi! Liu Kang!" Sae-Byeok cried out as she ran up to them and hugged them.

"Sae-Byeok, we missed you! What are you doing here!?" Usagi cried out happily.

"It turns out my parents sent me back in time to need your help to train me to become a full-fledged Sailor Guardian and Earthrealm's warrior," Sae-Byeok said.

"That's great news, Sae-Byeok. It looks like you're joining Wu Shi Academy just now since you came back." Liu Kang said. He was happy to see his future daughter. Now he felt like his new family was complete.