𝓲. thats a letter everyday!

"DARLING! YOU HAVE A LETTER!" REMUS CALLED his daughter excitedly, a hint of curiosity in his voice, as he meticulously sorted through the stack of envelopes in his hand, searching for the one addressed to Olive. "Olive!" he repeated, the anticipation evident as he eagerly awaited her arrival.

"Coming!" Olive's voice echoed from the end of the hallway as she gracefully emerged from the bathroom, her movements reflecting the meticulous care she had taken to style her hair before the interruption. "Sorry, I was doing my hair," she explained with a lighthearted tone, her classic high pigtails standing out flawlessly against the backdrop of the room. Remus couldn't help but chuckle softly at the sight, his fatherly love shining through as he admired her simple yet elegant choice of hairstyle.

With a gentle smile, Remus approached Olive and handed her the letter bearing George's name, a subtle twinkle of familiarity in his eyes as he observed her reaction and the heartfelt connection she shared with the sender while she carefully unfolded the letter and immersed herself in the words within.

Dear Olive,

The family and Hermione are going to The Leaky Cauldron to meet Harry when he arrives, so please do come along. Mum is missing you a lot, same with Fred. Though he does keep talking about how much he dreads seeing Cosmo again.

Much love,
George

Olive laughed lightly, the sound echoing through the room like tinkling bells, as she gently folded the parchment letter and slid it back into its envelope. "The Weasleys," she began, her face alight with excitement, "are planning to meet Harry at The Leaky Cauldron as soon as he arrives." She couldn't contain her joy as she relayed the news to her father, who raised a curious eyebrow over his cup of tea.

"Let me guess," he remarked playfully, "you want to go too?" Olive's response was as subtle as a beam of sunlight breaking through the clouds, her nod accompanied by a shy but hopeful grin. Remus, amused by his daughter's eagerness, gestured towards her room. "Go on then, dear, pack your things." The moment the words left his lips, Olive's delighted squeal filled the air, a melody of pure happiness.

Without a moment's hesitation, she dashed over to her father and wrapped her arms around him in a tight hug. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" she exclaimed, her gratitude overflowing.

Remus chuckled affectionately as he watched his daughter scamper off to her room, eager to gather her belongings.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Olive smiled with a sense of joy as she gracefully stepped off the bus, her eyes landing upon the familiar sign of The Leaky Cauldron that stood proudly in front of her. Gripping her sturdy suitcase and carefully handling the crate carrying Cosmo, she made her way towards the inviting stone structure, gently maneuvering through a small but bustling crowd of individuals who were clustered around an intriguing poster adorning the wall beside her.

As Olive immersed herself in the atmosphere, suddenly, a welcoming voice pierced through the excited chatter from behind, prompting her to turn around. Swiftly abandoning her suitcase and setting down the crate, she dashed over to George who stood with open arms waiting to envelop her in a warm embrace.

"Georgie!" Olive exclaimed in delight, her voice filled with genuine affection as she wrapped her arms securely around the tall boy, relishing the warmth of their reunion. "Oh, how I've missed you!"

Sharing a soft chuckle, George reciprocated the hug, his eyes reflecting the fondness he held for Olive. "I've missed you too, Liv."

Meanwhile, Fred, known for his playful banter, could not resist interjecting from his spot next to George. "And what about me? You didn't miss me?"