𝓿𝓲. i shouldn't have asked that

AUTHOR NOTE – i am aware Madam Puddifoot's is tea
shop where you actually sit down and drink tea, but
i switched it up for the sake of my story :)

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"NOW REMEMBER, THESE VISITS TO HOGSMEADE village are a privilege." Professor McGonagall began, her voice carrying a stern tone as she addressed the eagerly waiting students before her. "Should your behavior reflect poorly on the school in any way that privilege shall not be extended again."

Harry, with a glimmer of hope, ran up to the stern woman, clutching his permission slip in his hand. "No permission form signed, no visiting the village. That's the rule, Potter."

Filch cleared his throat, drawing the attention of the students. "All those with permission, follow me." he instructed. "All without, stay put." With that, he turned on his heel and led the group of students towards the horseless carriages.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"So, what's the plan? Where do you guys want to go?" Olive inquired, her eyes sparkling with curiosity as they walked through the quaint, magical village of Hogsmeade. She looked at her three companions, who shrugged gently in response, their expressions nonchalant. Olive responded to their indecision with a grin that spread across her face. "Well, I have a place in mind. I've been wanting to check out Madam Puddifoot's. Would that be okay with you guys?" she asked, her tone hopeful.

"Madam Puddifoot's? What's that?" Seamus questioned, a hint of confusion in his voice, as Olive started to lead them through the bustling crowds of students.

His eyebrows raised in surprise as Olive explained, "It's a tea shop." Seamus studied Olive's face, trying to determine if she was joking, while she just grinned back at him, her gaze fixed on the shop ahead. "Ironic, isn't it?" Olive chuckled as she confidently led them into the charming store.

"Welcome to Madam Puddifoot's, is there anything I can assist you with?" A man approached them, positioning himself in front of Olive. She shook her head politely, her smile not wavering, even as the guys behind her scoffed lightly. "Well, if you need anything, don't hesitate to let me know," the man said, his hand brushing against Olive's arm before he went on his way.

"Don't hesitate to let me know," Seamus echoed mockingly, his voice filled with sarcasm. Olive ignored him, quickly making her way to the Herbal Tea shelves.

"You okay, Liv?" Neville asked, concern etching his features as he stood next to Olive. He watched her as she scanned the array of teas.

"I'm alright, Nev," Olive assured him, glancing at the boy with a reassuring smile. "I just want to get my tea, and get out of here." She sighed, her hand reaching for a container of tea. She flipped it over, her eyes scanning the list of ingredients. "Hey, guys?" she called out.

Seamus and Dean looked over, their attention drawn by Olive's voice. "Can you guys find me some tea bags? I'm running quite low." The two guys nodded, understanding her request, before disappearing around a corner. "See anything you like?" Olive questioned Neville as she grabbed another container of tea leaves.

"Not really," Neville responded, his voice barely above a whisper. "Anything you might recommend?" Neville watched as a smile slowly spread across Olive's face, making him instantly regret what he had just asked. "I shouldn't have asked that," he mumbled under his breath.

Olive shook her head in agreement, "No. No, you shouldn't have." Her grin widened as she grabbed Neville's hand, leading him through the cozy, tea-scented aisles of Madam Puddifoot's.