𝔁𝓲𝔁. there's only five in the entire world!

"HARD TO BELIEVE YOU'RE LEAVING US," OLIVE sighed heavily, her words laden with a palpable sadness that echoed through the room. She was in the process of placing a few books on Remus's desk, her hands moving robotically in the face of the overwhelming reality. "Snape's really crossed a line this time, his actions were completely out of order," she scoffed, her disdain for the man evident in her tone.

"The past is the past," Remus replied, attempting to keep his voice steady and composed, despite the unrest brewing within him. He then turned around, his gaze meeting Harry's. "Hello, Harry." His greeting was met with a startled look from Olive, who had been oblivious to the boy's presence until then.

"He saw you coming." Olive chuckled lightly in an attempt to lighten the mood, her hand gesturing to the map that sat on the table. Remus, in response, flicked his wand nonchalantly, causing a drawer next to Harry to close with a soft thud.

"I've looked worse, believe me," Remus assured Harry, catching the young boy's concerned gaze and offering him some semblance of comfort.

"You've been sacked." Harry voiced his concern, his words hanging heavy in the air.

"No." Remus was quick to correct him, shaking his head vehemently. "No. I resigned, actually."

"Resigned? Why?" Harry's confusion was coupled with a sense of bewilderment as Olive continued her earlier task, placing another stack of books on the table.

"It's because a certain Potions professor couldn't keep his mouth shut and revealed that my father is a werewolf." Olive interjected, her voice dripping with scorn. "He's a bloody tosser, he is."

"This time tomorrow, the owls will start arriving in droves and parents will not want a..." Remus paused, his gaze shifting to Harry. "Well, someone of my nature teaching their children."

"But Dumbledore-" Harry attempted to interject, but was swiftly cut off by Remus.

"Dumbledore has already risked enough on my behalf. Besides, people like me-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence," Olive warned, her voice stern. "We've had this conversation before, dad. You are perfect just the way you are." She managed a smile, her heart swelling with love and pride. "As much as I would love to stay here and watch you pack," Olive began, a hint of humor seeping into her words, making Remus chuckle.

"Run along." Remus gestured towards the door, his voice gentle yet firm. "I'll see you when you come home," he assured his daughter, his eyes meeting hers in a moment of unspoken understanding. "Don't forget to owl me." He reminded her just as Olive planted a tender kiss on his cheek.

"I never do." Olive responded, her smile wide and proud. She then made her way out of the office, her heart heavy yet hopeful. "I'll see you in the Great Hall," she told Harry as she walked past him, her words lingering in the air long after she had disappeared from sight.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Where on Earth have you been!" Seamus roared, his voice echoing in the vastness of the Great Hall as Olive nonchalantly sauntered in. He was barely aware of the surprised and curious stares he attracted from the other students. "You can't just vanish into thin air and not bother to tell us where you're headed!"

"Goodness, you sound like Ms. Weasley," Olive retorted, rolling her eyes dramatically at his outburst. Despite her casual demeanor, she couldn't help but smile as Seamus wrapped his arms around her in a tight, but affectionate embrace.

"You really need to start informing us of your whereabouts, young lady," Seamus admonished lightly, his tone almost playful, as he pulled away. Olive was about to roll her eyes again in response, but found herself suddenly engulfed in another hug.