~5~

it had been a few days since Chuck came up in the box, and he is starting to settle in. i was eating dinner at my usually table with a few people, we were all talking about what we did that day but the mood was down a bit, not much had happened that day, later that evening chuck went to sleep a bit earlier than the rest of us like he did usually and soon everyone went to bed as well.
i tried falling asleep but for some reason i just couldn't, i was always one to fall asleep really fast so this was really weird for me, but eventually i slept, i had the worst nightmare that night it scared me half to death.

all the gladers were running around chaotic, because the doors to the maze weren't closing, instead 3 other doors opened into the maze, i was holding onto newt almost in tears i felt so sacred, the most scared i had ever felt in my whole life. suddenly we heard screaming from the forrest, everyone looked to see a griever chasing some of our friends.
"RUN! HIDE!" a boy shouted , i didn't know who he was but i seemed to trust him in my dream.
we all ran and hid in one of the hut's, which were not very stable so when the griever realiser where we were it tore it down in seconds.
i began crying but i didn't want to draw any attention to myself to i wiped my tears and tried to help but newt noticed my tears and held me close. suddenly the arm of a griever came shooting into the hut it grabbed chuck... everyone tried pulling him out of the greiver's grip but nothing worked, until alby grabbed something and began hitting the greiver's arm in an attempt to save chuck. thankfully, chuck was ok and we thought it was over, until the greiver grabbed alby and..

"AHHHH,NO" i screamed waking up and realising it was a nightmare, it felt so real tho, i felt like i lived it.
newt heard my scream and because he sleeps in the bed next to me he immediately jumped over and held me, he wrapped his arms around my chest as i breathed heavily.
"oh my god are you okay Julie" he asked tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.
"alby-is he okay?" i said still confused why that dream felt all to real.
"of course he is, he is sleeping, why wouldn't he be love?"
"i just-i had this nightmare but it was so real i felt like i lived it"
"its ok Julia calm down alby is fine, you are fine"
"okay, okay" i took a deep breathe and hugged newt
"sorry for waking you" i said as he looked quite comfortable before my screaming woke him up
"don't worry love i was just worried about you" he gave me a quick kiss on the forehead and sat with me for a moment before he went to go lie back in his own bed.
"stay... please newt" i begged "i don't wanna be alone"
"of course" he said with a smile. he climbed over me to the other side of the bed wrapping his arm around me i instantly felt safe with him. we soon fell asleep together.