~8~

later that evening i was still confused if this new boy could be the boy from my dream or if i was just going crazy, maybe i was slowly losing my mind after being trapped in this place for all this time. all the gladers were having our monthly bonfire like we always did whenever we got a new greenie, i loved these nights, it made us all laugh and forgot about everything else.
"hey julie, what you up to" newt said putting his arm around my shoulder, this was basically his signature thing now, i loved it.

"not much just waiting for SOMEONE to remember his name" i replied looking at the new boy from across the glade, i was getting impatient. this was bothering me all day and i think i had convinced myself that he wasn't the kid in my dream but i still needed to know.

"leave it alone julie, it'll come to him" newt said "in the meantime...." newt had that smile on his face like he was going to do something stupid.
"oh god" i chuckled "what does that mean"
he started to walk away and then stopped
"newt?" i asked
he slowly turned around and ran toward me
"newt!" i laughter hard as he threw me over his shoulder and carried me away not letting go.
"put me down!" i kept laughing.
suddenly he tripped over his foot, and we both fell to the floor dying of laughter.
"how the hell did you fall over your own foot, you're so stupid!" i was still laughing so hard.
"okay, that wasn't even my fault you kept moving!" newt replied still giggling.
all of a sudden we heard something over by the rest of the gladers. we both ran over to see what was going on.
gally was challenging people to fight him
"anyone else?" gally snickered
"hey gal" i yelled "wanna fight" i knew 'fight' didn't actually mean he was going to hurt me. even though gally has sort of a bad image of being 'the guy with anger issues'  but i didn't care he was one of my closest friends. gally was that friend you can spend hours insulting each other, but we both knew we loved each other.
"you?" gally laughed
"what are you scared you might lose to a girl" i mocked him. 
"no!"
"then lets fight"
he finally agreed . i tied my hair up into a high messy ponytail and tied my shirt at the front so it wouldn't get in the way.
i stepped into the ring where gally was standing and he charged at me. he had me pinned to the floor
"5 seconds Jule" he started counting but before he could get past 2 i shoved him to the side now i had him pinned.
"lets finish that, 1,2,3,4" gally was struggling and when he realised i was going to win he gave up trying "5!" i got up off him
"looks like a girl beat you?" we hugged and i went back to standing with newt we immediately held hands and i leant on him.

"Jesus christ girl" newt said as i untied my hair
"what?"
"how the hell you'do that?" newt was smirking
"what you wanna go next?" i mocked and put my head on his shoulder.
newt and i talked for the rest of the night until we heard gally trying to fight the new greenie.
they continued to fight until gally knocked him over and he hit his head.
as i was a med-jack i went to see if he was okay, but before i could get there he mumbled something under his breath.

"hey! thomas, i'm thomas, i remember my name it's thomas!" he yelled with a smile.
my face went white. we made eye contact from a second until everyone started high fiving him and chanting his name.
i turned to look at newt who looked just as confused as i was.
what does this mean? did i just predict the future but something else came to my mind.
if i was right about thomas does this mean that everything else that happened in my dream would happen...