~15~

everyone ran over to the box as fast as we could. gally and newt opened the doors to the box and newt jumped in. everyone kept asking what he saw.
"its a girl" he said surprised
The box didn't have anything else in it, only the girl. it's usually filled with supplies, equipment that sort of thing.
"i think she's dead" someone yelled
"whats in her hand" thomas said pointing to the girl.  
newt opened her hand up and inside there was a note, he opened ed it and it read
"she's the last one" newt looked up "ever"
"the hell does that mean"
suddenly the girl woke up, she mumbled "t-thomas" and then fell unconscious again.
"still think im overreacting?" gally asked us

we brought the girl into the med-jack hut where i had a look at her but nothing seemed to be wrong
"maybe they just used slightly bigger dose to send her up" i said
"did you recognise her?" new asked thomas
"no"
"really, she seemed to recognise you" newt said slightly annoyed now.

we all began to talk about the note, we all realised we couldn't last very long without any supplies, if the box wasn't coming back up we agreed to wait until she wakes up and see what she knows. Thomas then stormed off, saying he was going to head back into the maze. minho ran after him.
"what is this with you, a death wish?" minho asked him
"newt said no one ever seen Greiver and lived to tell about it, right?" he began "well now we have one, and your not even the little bit curious?"
"not really no" minho said still confused why thomas would want to go back in.
thomas tried to go off without him but minho gave in and said he would put together a small group to go with him, but the other runners quit that morning so minho was the only runner they would get.

i stayed back with newt, still overwhelmed with happiness that he finally kissed me.
"so how long have you thought about kissing me?" i mocked him
"since i met you" he replied seriously
"really?" i thought he was kidding but he sounded so serious.
"julia, ever since i saw you come up in that box i knew i loved you, alright i knew you were the one i wanted to spend the rest of my life with, i guess i just didn't make a move because if you didn't feel the same way, i don't even know what i would do"
i sat there and looked at him in awe.
"you..." i paused realising what he had said "you loved me?"
i guess he didn't know he had said that until i heard it but he held my hand and continued. 
"yeah, i love you julia"
"i love you to" i replied as my heart actually died inside.
this time i kissed him and he kissed me back.
i hadn't really thought about my feeling towards newt until i thought i was going to die in that maze and i would have regretted not telling the love of my life how i really felt about him.
"Julie, how on earth did you kill a greiver out there?" newt muttered "i just don't get it"
"me either, something happened.." i began "its like i have a memory come to me and i just knew i could kill it, i just held out my hands and used every ounce of strength inside me"
newt looked shocked
"so like... telekinesis?" he suggested
"i guess but i don't know, i mean i only found out about it last night" i said
eventually we told the other about my 'powers' or whatever they were, they reacted pretty much the same way as newt did, surprised and they didn't really believe me until i tried something.
i put a rock on one of the tables outside and did the same thing to it as i did to the greiver in the maze last night. it wasn't as hard because a greiver is much  heavier than a rock. they others were still so surprised.

we were then interrupted by thomas minho and a few other guys who went into the maze to dissect the dead greiver.
"we found this inside a greiver" thomas said handing newt something that we had no clue what it was
since alby got stung and was still unconscious, newt was in charge because he was second-in-command.
"these are the same letters we get on our supplies?" he said pointing to the letters WCKD printed on it
"so whoever put us here, must have made the greivers" i added to the guys
"ye this is the first real clue we found is over 3 years, right minho" thomas asked
"right" minho agreed
"newt we gotta get back out there, who knows where this might lead us?" thomas pleaded
gally was furious

"you see what he's trying to do right" he began "first he disobeyed our rules and now he's trying to get us to abandon them completely" gally was pissed
"well maybe he has a point, i don't know about you but i don't plan on spending the rest of my life trapped here, i want out" i said as newt grabbed my hand and gave me a smile trying to reassure me
"i get that julia but the rules are the only thing that held us together for years, why now are we questioning them?" gally yelled "if Alby was here, you know he agree with me"
gally then said that thomas needed to be punished which basically everyone disagreed with. i could tell newt did not want to upset gally more so he said thomas would spend one night in the pit and no food.

"come on newt, you think thats gonna stop him from going into the maze again?" gally pleaded
newt gave me a fed up look because of gallys little outburst.
"no, and we can't just have non-runners running into the maze whenever they feel like it so let's just make this official, starting from tomorrow. You're a runner" he said and turned to thomas
gally stormed off and thomas thanked newt
"im gonna go talk to gally, try calm him down" i said to newt.
"ok love" he said and kissed me again. i smiled.