~12~

I felt a pit in my stomach. we were stuck in here for the night. newt's words kept repeating in my head 'no one ever survives a night in maze' again and again. I put my hand flat on the door of the maze, hoping he put his on the other side. he was so close, but so far away. I began breathing heavier and couldn't stop.
"we,re st-stuck here we,r- no one ever surv- minho i can't"
I couldn't breathe, I physically couldn't breathe I felt my back lean against the wall. minho came over to me and hugged me, but I could tell he was just as scared.
I began bawling. I knew I was already dead but I wasn't scared of death. I was scared of those horrible things that killed some of the people i spent the last few years of my life with, my friends. I put my head into Minho's shoulder.
he turned his head away from me like he was
looking at someone else. 
"good job, you just killed yourself" minho said to someone. I then turned my head to realise Thomas had ran through the maze at the last second.
"thoma- why did you-" i was spluttering my words and couldn't form a sentence. I didn't know what was happening.
at that moment, I wanted nothing more than to hug newt. i needed him, and i felt so guilty, guilty about leaving newt without the person he spent every second of the day with for the last year and a half not knowing if she was ever coming back. I felt guilty for leaving Chuck without his older sister figure. I felt guilty about leaving gally without the only person who could calm his anger. but most of all I felt scared for myself. scared if I was never gonna see them again.

I then brought my attention to alby's body.
"what happened to him?" thomas asked
"what does it look like, he got stung?" minho said
"what happened to his head" thomas asked again
"I did what I had to do" minho replied
I didn't blame him for that when people get stung, they go crazy and I couldn't imagine ably like that or maybe I just didn't want to.
we heard Greiver's screeching in the distance.
The two boys lifted alby onto their shoulders and tried carrying him through the maze. I offered to help, but Minho told me to try and calm down and said I wouldn't be much help anyway.
minho tried to leave alby there, but he knew we couldn't do that to him. he was always there for us when we needed him, so we needed to be there for him when he needs us.

Thomas got an idea to tie Alby up in the Ivy so he wouldn't get attacked by the greivers.
we were all pulling him up and he was almost secure. We just had to pull a little bit more.
"come on guys just a bit more" thomas said
minho kept looking at something through the maze, but I was too scared to find out what is was.
"im sorry greenie" minho whispered to thomas
he grabbed my hand and pulled me away from him. We ran through the maze, but I screamed at him to go back for Thomas.
"look you don't understand, Thomas won't make it" minho begged me to stay with him but I just couldn't leave the one person trying to help alby. 
"I can't leave him you do what you want, but I'm going back" i said through tears.
once I got back to thomas he was already hiding in the ivy struggling to hold alby. Once I realised what he was hiding from I helped him hold alby and hit with thomas. it was a greiver..