ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀs ᴅᴇᴍɪsᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʀᴇᴠᴏʟᴛɪɴɢ sᴍᴇʟʟ ᴏꜰ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

Anarchic, blood, death, and horror⚠️

I was beside Yui walking, while he was driving his bike. He was telling me the news about mother, and it was terrifying.

"What?" I gasped in surprise.

"She killed herself because she thought you didn't love her." Yuichiro explained. "You never arrive home and I heard she was worried about you not coming to see her anymore." He said. "Just because she's drunk doesn't mean she doesn't love you, right?" He asked. "Well, she's gone now, Muichiro.."

I was left in shock, and I watched Yui drive his bike away down the path near fathers house.

It was my fault that mother died, I never came to see her. I used to think that she would harm me and shout at me for not coming back, but I just hear this now.

—————

"Where do you think your going?" Father's arm wrapped around my neck while I was trying to get my bike out of the bike rack beside the stairs.

I stayed silent, but my hands gripped tight onto the handlebars. I move my right leg forward on the bike.

"How 'bout drink with me?" Father aimed the alcohol bottle toward my mouth.

"Hey!!" Yui pushed father out of the way. "He's only 18, grow the fuck up!"

Yui hopped on his bike, and I hopped on mine. I followed him on the bike down the street. "I don't have a GPS, and I don't know where the hospital is."

"When did she kill herself?" I asked, catching a breath. "How'd you find out.?"

"Father told me this maybe 30 minutes ago.." he replied. "They found her dead against the wall with her head open."

"Ew, stop!" I gagged, almost falling off my bike. "I never asked how she died!"

"Relax." He said. "Well, your safe now at home.. you don't have to worry avoiding your own house."

"I just needed a little break from mother, Yui..." I sighed. "Am I supposed to be crying.?"

"Do you know how many times she harmed you, shouted at you, and smashed alcohol bottles on you??" Yui shouted. "She never felt sympathy for you, so she doesn't deserve any sympathy back."

"Right." I nodded. "But I am wondering why she would kill herself because of me. Avoiding her, right?"

"You have a point..." He groaned.

—————

We rode our bikes to my house and we hopped off, I looked at the front of the house in fear. The outside of the house looked normal, but people don't get what happened inside of it. I don't want to get traumatized looking at that shit

"I don't want to go in," I gagged, smelling the blood already

"If you don't go in, I will!" Yui pushed his bike into the bike rack and walked up the stairs.

"Yui, no!" I shouted. "How are you not gagging??" Gagged again.

"How are YOU smelling it—" He gagged, covering his mouth.

My eyes started watering and I almost threw up by the horrible smell. It smelt like a mix of blood, and rotten eggs.
(I felt disgusted writing that)

—————

"I'm leaving- I cant-"

Yui grabbed my wrist and we both walked up the stairs. "Stop acting like a baby."

"YOU SAID HER HEAD IS OPEN!" I shouted. "THAT'S TRAUMATIZING!!"

—quick note Muichiro is very strong, but he js doesn't want to look at that shit—

I hid behind Yui and we both walked toward her bedroom. We both knew it was down the hallway. "Why are we here again..."

"I don't know, I just... I'm crazy for doing this.." Yui squeezed his nose, and he opened Mother's bedroom door.

" Yui squeezed his nose, and he opened Mother's bedroom door

My eyes widened. The first thing I saw was blood on the pillows, and the sheets. I didn't see mother though, but if she didn't kill herself in here, why would there be blood remaining? Did she kill another person?

"Yui, I think we should go..." I screamed and ran out the door.

When my foot stepped down the stairs, I heard banging in the kitchen, and I thought maybe it was mother. Yui said mother killed herself, so who was making that banging noise?

"Yuichiro.?" I turned around and he was silent. I guess he was still exploring around the house, but I didn't hear his footsteps.

By the time my foot reached the floor, the banging stopped, and my heart started beating fast. I didn't want to yell Yuichiro's name, because the person probably in the kitchen could hear me. I'm scared.

—————

My hand laid on the side of the doorframe, and I looked around the kitchen, seeing blood galore. Of course, what are the odds.

I took a step forward and saw mother laying on the ground, decapitated. I screamed and I backed away until my backside hit the fridge.

Blood was dripping down her neck, out of her head, and her fingers were bent backward.

Was this because of me? I kept avoiding her, and she thought I hated her? She thought to kill herself just because... I ignored her all the time?

"What's wrong??" Yuichiro ran up to me and he held my hand, his head twisting to the side, eyes widening at mothers dead and bloody body. "What the actual fuck!!?"

"I-i know!" I covered my face with my hair. "We... need to call the police, Yui.."

"Right." He took out his phone and called 911.