ʙᴏɴᴜs! ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ+ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪsᴛs

Special facts about the characters! Let's start with Alex.

He is very bad in math sometimes. He dropped out of school somehow and he has lost brain cells! (Jk) alex is a player, he has a lot of girls, he is in many relationships and just lies about it! He loves music. His favorite singers are The Weeknd and Billie Eilish. One song he likes from Billie Eilish is "Ocean eyes" ever since he met Muichiro because it reminds him of Muichiro and keeps a memory. One favorite song from The Weeknd is "One of the Girls" because he has a lot of girls. His favorite drink is Coca-Cola.

Muichiro:
Very smart and intelligent in situations. He is the type of person who freezes up when they're surprised. He is very quiet, not very social. He has social anxiety, shakes up when they're near people but very comfortable with people he trusts. Lost some of his memory when his mother died and when his brother was being very distant. He loved his family dearly ever since he was a child. Never ties up his hair. He became very persistent when his brother was back.

Genya:
Is very chill and likes drama. He secretly likes Muichiro, but was too shy to even explain at the start. He blushes around women.
He has a pair of headphones at home and listens to music whenever he is lonely. His favorite singer is TV girl and Odetari. He likes many songs from both, so it's hard to choose just one he likes. He likes to cuss or say foul things a lot and people find it disturbing. Loves watermelon and has an unhealthy obsession over it.

Here are some drama facts about Genya and Alex.

Ever since Genya saw Alex, he knew he hated him the first eye contact.

When Genya saw Alex in public randomly, they glared at each other and had some sort of stare down.

When Genya punched Alex, Muichiro stopped talking to him for a while.

Genya used to gossip about Alex to Muichiro and Muichiro would think it was a lie. Later on, Muichiro knew what he was talking about and he let out a little laugh in secret.

Alex picks on Genya a little bit and gets scared when Genya comes closer inside the counter.

Genya saw Alex and Muichiro's good friendship and Genya would think about killing Alex, thinking about giving him the worst death.

Here is one example. Here's a roleplay.

"Muichiro." -G
"Yeah?" -M
Genya sat next to Muichiro on the couch.
"Alex is so fuckin stupid." -G
Genya rolled his eyes and let out a sigh in frustration.
"Hey, don't say that!" -M
"It's just a fact. Alex seems airheaded." -G
Muichiro took a while to think about it.
"Sorry, I don't want to hear anymore. You're too rude to Alex sometimes." -M

Here's another example!

"Your hair is so goddamn long." -A
"... I don't plan on cutting it." -M
Alex and Muichiro were talking ever since Genya came into the store. He was at the back getting watermelons until he stopped to look at Alex and Muichiro.
"Why?" -A
"You know that saying..hair holds memories." -M
"Oh yeah, yeah, I get it." -A
They both chuckled.
In the back, Genya's hand curled into fists and he slammed his fist against the glass of the water machine which startled Alex and Muichiro.
"What was that noise?" -M
"I don't know, maybe one of the machines at the back." -A
Alex shrugged.

Here are some playlists you could listen to while reading some of my chapters. I'll make sure it matches the themes

Cigarettes out the window - TV girl

Summertime Sadness x I wanna be yours - Lana Del Rey

Everything I wanted - Billie Eilish

Not allowed - TV girl

Chandelier - Sia

Elastic Heart - Sia

Daddy Issues - The Neighbourhood

Wide Awake - Katy Perry

Sweater Weather (either instrumental or not) - The Neighbourhood

Pacify her - Melanie Martinez

Margaret - Lana Del Rey

House of Balloons - The Weeknd

Gilded Lily - Cults

Take a slice - Glass Animals

Every Night - Montell Fish

Fourth of July - Sufjan Stevens

deja vu - Olivia Rodrigo

Washing Machine Heart - Mitski

I Bet on Losing Dogs (only for the sad/scary chapters) - Mitski

Unfair - The Neighbourhood

Go check out my other book "Babysitter" please!