ᴡᴏʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ sᴍᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ (18+)

Before you read, there's profanity, smut and lemons, and explicit content. If you are below 18, please leave, and don't read this. Let's continue.
aKNYRoleplayer
—————

"A-Ahn~!" Slam. Slam. "B-be slow!"

"You'll forget this, because your drunk." Genya said, his arm grasped below my waist when I was in a position where my ass was against his chest.

"I-I can't take anymore..!" I gasped, catching my breath. My hands were tied up and I had a blindfold, remembering Genya telling me that it would be more of a better experience.

Slam.

"Mm!" My hands gripped onto the bedsheets tightly, and tears started to fill up my eyes behind the black blindfold. "I-It h-hurts..."

"You'll get used to it, Muichiro." Slam.

He turned me over, and I still couldn't fucking see anything. This is unfair. "Genya... please take it easy on m—"

Slam.

"G-genya.." I moaned, arching my back and he kept going.

"What?" He asked, finally pulling out of me. I felt relieved somehow, and I wiped the sweat off my forehead slowly.

"why don't you listen to me.?" I mumbled, catching a breath.

"You asked for this, y'know??" He seemed angry. "What else do you want from me?"

"T-take it slow.." I replied quietly.

That's when my moan echoed the room, Genya slamming into me again fast. I can't keep up with this.

Oh god. My heart starting beating fast and my mind was racing.

He hit my spot, and I let out a gasp in surprise.

"Found it.." He whispered, continuing to hit that spot.

"N-ngh!" I groaned, my hands bawling into fists while they were still tied up. "I-I need..!" I finally came, letting out a lewd moan, echoing the room.

I can't believe Yuichiro's smoking weed for that long. Oh god, hopefully he doesn't catch us like this.

I took off my blindfold.

ɢᴇɴʏᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ

Once he took off his blindfold, he revealed his exhausted, tired blue eyes, and he was trying to catch a breath. Sweat was trickling down his legs and forehead, and his hair was messy.

"Just admit that I'm good at this." I whispered, crawling on top of him while I let his legs rest on top of my shoulders. "Am I.?"

"Y-yeah.." He whimpered. "B-but it's exhausting.."

"Do you want me to keep going? I'll st—"

"Keep going, Genya..." He whispered the last part.

—————

ᴍᴜɪᴄʜɪʀᴏ ᴘᴏᴠ

"Shit!" I shouted, jumping out of bed. I put on my clothes and I glanced at Genya, watching him sleep peacefully.

To be honest, I don't remember what happened yesterday and I always remember. But I didn't.

Wow, I didn't wake Genya up yet with my shout. Oh well, I'll take my bike. I'll try and pass by father's room without him calling, "Muichiro where are you going?!?!" To me.