Chapter 14

Mark's POV

After talking to the lady at the front desk of the apartment complex , she gave us a key to Jack's room. We finally got in the apartment. We sat down on the couch. I looked over at Jack to see that he was shaking badly. "Hey Sean, you okay? Anything I can get for you or do for you?" i asked. He just stared at the wall and whispered no. I knew that he did need something. He needed somebody to be there to help him and cheer him up. Knowing Jack, he was all alone here. He never really talked to anybody in person. I was here. I needed to be there for him. I got up and went to his bedroom. He sat in silence. I opened his closet and scrambled to find a warm hoodie. I grabbed his black hoodie and a blanket. I also grabbed another one of his hoodies. Then i grabbed my laptop and walked back into the living room. I put my computer down and stared at Jack. He looked up and asked," What are ye doing?" I just stood there and then said,"Take of your shirt." Jack looked at me wide eyed and said, " What!?" I begun taking off my shirt and said," Take off your shirt or i'll do it!" Jack sat there and just stared at me taking off my shirt. After getting the rain drenched shirt over my head and off i saw that Jack still hadn't taken off his shirt. i rolled my eyes and said," i guess i'll do it for you then." I moved in front of him and grabbed the ends of his wet shirt. I kept my hands there for a little bit to look at Jack's face which was still wide-eyed but now red. He was blushing so much. Because of him blushing i begun to slightly blush.

Jack's POV

My face was flushed with red now. Mark saw it and then he begun to blush also. Then he looked back down to where his hands were. Then he slowly pulled my shirt off. I felt his fingers slightly touch my sides while he slides the shirt off. Then over my head. My shirt was off now. There was still water running down my chest. Mark put the shirt to the side and saw the water still running down my chest. He then took his hand and wiped the water off my chest. His touch gave me chills. "Well this is awkward." Mark said laughing nervously. I laughed a little too and then said," Yeah. But to be honest...I like this friendship we have." I nervously ran my hands through my hair. Mark smiled and looked at me. After a minute of sitting Mark grabbed a hoodie. It was mine. "Here, i brought ya, some warm clothes,"he said handing me my black hoodie." And since I'm sorta lazy, I grabbed your other hoodie for me if that's okay with you." I looked at the hoodie in my hands then looked at him and smiled. " It's good." i said. He then smiled and put on my hoodie. I stared at him smiling. Then i put my hoodie on. Mark then sat down next to me, shoulders touching. Then he grabbed a blanket and pulled it over us. He grabbed his lap top and then said," You wanna try "I Am Bread" on the computer with the keyboard?" I looked at him and rolled my eyes. "Okay just don't break your laptop like your controller!" i said laughing. Mark pouted and smirked," You son of a bitch!!!"

After a while of raging at the computer and yelling like crazy people we closed the computer. Mark was drifting off to sleep now. Then he put his arm around me and mumbled,"Jack, I love you man." I smiled and let my head fall onto his shoulder. Then i whispered,"I love you too, Mark." We drifted off into a deep sleep.