Chapter 19

Jack's POV
I was holding the cold, now pale man it my arms. I was in too much shock to call for help, so i sat there on the floor holding Mark close to me. I then scooped him up and layed him on the bed. I covered him up with blankets and kissed his forehead. Tears were running down my hot, rosebud face. I then layed down next to him and put my arms around. Silently crying,"Mark... You can't leave me. I need you. I need you in my life. Your the one that brightens my day," I slid my hand into his." Nobody could make me feel the way you do. You are my one and only. Mark,....... I love you."

Mark's POV
I was in a dream. There i was standing in what seemed to be nothing. Everything was white around me. Not a single person was there. Nothing was there. I started to look around. "Where am i?" I asked to myself. Silence. Only the sounds of my footsteps. I then stopped and dropped to my knees. I started to cry. I was alone. Nobody there. Pain started to run through me. I yelled in pain. Then i heard footsteps. I looked around to see a person walking towards me. As the person came closer , I realized it was Jack. "JACK!" I yelled then ran to him. I wrapped my arms around him tightly. I begun to cry again. "Jack where are we!?" I asked. Jack was crying also. Then he said softly,"Mark... You can't leave me. I need you. I need you in my life. Your the one that brightens my day," i felt Jack's hand grab mine. He continued,"Nobody could make me feel the way you do. You are my one and only. Mark,....... I love you." He finished. Suddenly I escaped the dream world. And found myself on my bed, and in Jack's arms.

Jack's POV
I saw Mark's eyes flutter open. He then looked up at me with tears in his eyes. He then wiped my tears and hugged me tightly. I was crying heavily now."Mark I thought that I lost you!"i said. Mark then smiled and cupped my face. He looked straight into my eyes and said,"Jack, I'm in love with you. And I don't think I could live without you. Your my everything. I want to spend the rest of my life with you." I looked at him and said," Mark i love you." " I love you too." He said then pulling my face in for a kiss. Our lips collided. We kissed and kissed. When we stopped we sat there and smiled. We both knew that, the rest of our lifes would be amazing. Without each other we are messes. But together we are strong.

•Authors Note•
Hello readers! I'm afraid to say that this may be the end of "Just Breath" . Okay now don't kill me caz it ended but if you readers really want it i will write and epilogue to the story. Please let me know in the comments. I would be more than happy to write an epilogue. Also i hope you enjoyed the story. It was my very first story, and i was surprised how many people liked it. Thank you for reading. Also you never know, there might just be another story about Jack and Mark! Who knows! Anyway thanks for reading and remember if you want an epilogue please say it in the comments. Love you all!!