CHAPTER 34

You’ll get used to the taste,” he said with a small laugh.

  “The scotch or your ...?”

  He gripped my arms and wrenched me against him so I was cradled against his chest. I caught the wince but then it was gone. “My cum,” he murmured as he licked my lips then dove into my mouth. Our kiss was slow, almost teasing, until it wasn’t. It became needy and eager.

  He positioned me so one of my legs was thrown over his groin, my head against his shoulder. His hand parted me then his fingers slid over my drenched panties. He pushed the fabric aside and slowly pushed two fingers into me. His other hand began pinching and twirling my nipple. He played me masterfully with his fingers as I lay draped over him. We kissed softly, our eyes locked the entire time, until a new wave of pleasure shot through me.

  I’d barely caught my breath when Paris cry rang out.

  I sighed with a small smile.

  “Perfect timing,” he murmured, giving me another lingering kiss. I quickly slid out of bed and rushed into the bathroom to wash my hands before I returned to the bedroom. Vegas stood beside the door, waiting for me.

  “You should stay in bed and rest,” I said.

  “I should help you with our children.”

  His voice didn’t allow any objections, and I had to stifle a pleased smile. By the time we arrived in the nursery, Venice had started crying as well. I took Paris because she didn’t know vegas well enough. Vegas lifted Venice out of the crib without hesitation and pressed him to his chest. It was obvious that he’d held a baby before, that he knew how to handle them. I took a whiff. “New diapers.”

  vegas carried Venice over to the changing table and began his work. I watched him for a moment longer, my body flooding with so many hormones, I could feel the waterworks beginning. I blinked and looked away. “I’ll go into the kitchen and prepare their bottles.”

  vegas glanced up, his gaze lingering on my eyes, then nodded.

  When I returned ten minutes later, Venice was already dressed and resting in vegas arm. I handed him a bottle, and he sank down in the armchair, wincing again. He was moving more stiffly than before, probably from overexertion.

  I changed  Paris diaper before I settled on the armrest beside vegas and started feeding her. “This is strange,” I whispered after a moment.

  vegas frowned. “It’s not what I imagined when I kidnapped you.”

  I searched his face, trying to figure out what this meant to him, what I really meant to him, but I didn’t dare ask. I knew it was futile to stay away from vegas, not only because my body was already calling for his touch again but also because my heart yearned for his closeness.

  After they had fallen back asleep, I was on my way toward my room when vegas gripped my wrist, stopping me. “Stay with me.”

  I nodded and allowed vegas to pull me back to his bedroom, where I put one of his shirts on before slipping under the covers. Vegas pulled me against him, wincing as I touched his bruises. “You’re in pain,” I protested, trying to put distance between us, but vegas tightened his hold on me.

  “Fuck the pain. I want you in my arms.”

  I stilled and finally relaxed against him, my cheek pressed up to his strong chest. This felt too good to be true.

Christmas rolled around. The first Christmas for Venice and Paris. The first Christmas as a part of the Theerapanyakul clan. After wishing Samuel a merry Christmas and not hearing anything in return, I went downstairs with Venice and Paris. Vegas was already in the living room with his brothers, discussing their plans for future races. After the Outfit attack, safety measures would have to be doubled. I was supposed to help porsche in the kitchen but still needed to figure out what to do with the kids.