Chapter 23

Raph's POV

When we got to the movies, it was packed. Since the movie just came out today, it turns out that we were too late to get tickets. We could come back and hope to catch the movie in three hours, or go see a different movie. We decided to see a different movie.

We still wanted to see a horror movie, so instead we bought tickets for a horror movie that came out about a month ago.

When we went in, there was hardly anyone there. We sat on a row near the back so we didn't have to look up at the screen.

We waited about half an hour until the movie actually started. Once it did, the room went silent.

Beside me sat Mikey, and Donnie. I obviously didn't think it through. It came to a very intense part. Out of nowheres there was a loud "crash" sound.

Mikey got so scared at that part that not only did he scream, he also grabbed my arm.

"Let go," I whispered to Mikey.

"But I'm scared," he answered quietly.

"I don't care!" I said and shook my arm until he let go.

That wasn't the only time he did it. I'd say at the end of the movie he grabbed my arm at least ten times.

We were about to leave when we found a claw machine.

"Look at that!" Mikey said pointing to a monkey in the machine.

"Let's go Mikey," I said grabbing him by the collar of the shirt.

"But I have money!" Mikey whined.

I let go of him.

"Don't be too long," Leo said.

Mikey pulled out a whole bunch of change out of his pocket.

"Yep, we're going to be here for a while," Donnie said.

Mikey tried to get the monkey, but got a bear instead. He tried a couple more times but didn't get anything.

"Let's go Mikey," Karai said.

"Not until I get the monkey!"

We waited until Mikey got his monkey. Not only did he get a monkey, he got two bears, a penguin, and an Elmo stuffy.

"How much money did you spend on that?" I asked.

"About twenty dollars," Mikey answered.

He waisted twenty dollars when he could've got those at a store for less.

Just when we were about to leave, Leo found a pinball machine.

"Just let me play one game," Leo said walking up to it.

"You're games take forever," Karai said.

Leo ignored her and put in fifty cents.

"Fine waist your money on something you can do at home for free," Karai snapped.

We waited for ten minutes before Leo lost one ball.

"We don't have all day Leo," Donnie said.

"I'm pretty sure we don't have anything planned," Leo answered.

"Well it's not like we can considering you like to waist our time here," Karai said annoyed.

"It's not my fault you guys are just standing there," Leo said.

"Would you prefer if we left?" Karai said raising her voice a bit.

"How about you two stop arguing here," I suggested.

"How about you stay out of this," Karai snapped.

"Don't get mad at me," I said.

"Are you almost done?" Donnie asked Leo hoping that he was so we'd stop fighting.

"I'm not sure," Leo replied.

Half an hour later Leo finally finished.

"Did you at least get the high score?" Mikey asked.

"No, but maybe if I wasn't rushed I would've."

"Wasn't rushed?" Karai asked. "You spent forty minutes playing that stupid game while we were waiting for you."

"You could've did something while I was playing."

"I tried talking to my boyfriend but apparently I couldn't do that," Karai complained.

"I'm sorry if you were a distraction."

"A distraction? What's more important to you, me or the pinball?"

"Do you honestly think I'd like some machine more than you?"

"I don't even know anymore with you," Karai said.

After that we were all quiet. On our way home no one spoke a word.

I knew I shouldn't have let Mikey play that stupid claw machine. If he didn't, Leo wouldn't have even found the pinball in the first place, and they wouldn't be in a fight right now.