Oblivion

Viserys and Aemmas chambers

Night had fallen in Kings Landing, and Viserys had walked into his chambers after being treated by the Grandmaester for a cut that the king received from the Iron Throne.

Aemma had been in the bath for a while. She felt relaxed and did not want to leave the tub. She was so deep in thought that she didn't even hear the door open and closing.

"You spend more time in that bath than I do on the throne." She heard her husband's voice.

Aemma sighed. "This is the only place I find comfort these days." She said.

Viserys dipped his fingers in the water. "It's tepid."

"It's as warm as the maesters will allow." Aemma said.

"Don't they know that dragons prefer heat?" He asked.

"Hm, after this miserable pregnancy is over, I wouldn't be surprised if I hatched an actual dragon." Aemma said.

Viserys chuckled and took his wife's hand. "Then he will be loved and cherished. He said and kissed her hand."

"Rhaenyra has already declared that she is to have a sister." Aemma pointed out.

"Really?" He asked.

"She even named her." The Arryn Queen said.

"Dare I ask?" He inquired.

"Visenya." She said, and Viserys scoffed. "She chose a dragons egg for the cradle that she said reminded her of Vhagar."

"Gods be good. This family already has its Visenya." Viserys said.

"Has there been any word from your dear brother?" Aemma asked.

"Not since I named him commander of the City Watch." He answered. "I'm sure Daemon would appear for the tourney." He said.

"Why do you insist that we will have another boy, you do understand that nothing will cause the babe to grow a cock if it does not already possess one?" She asked.

"I wouldn't be doing this if our son would marry." He said frustratedly.

"What's really bothering you, my love?" She asked.

"I want him to have a family, I want him to be even more ready to take the throne. The first time I held him, I saw it all, our boy, Rhaegon, wearing the conquerers crown, welding the conquerers sword and I heard the sound of thundering hooves, splintering shields and ringing swords, and I placed Rhaegon, our son on the Iron Throne... as the bells of the Grand Sept tolled and all the dragons roared as one." Viserys said.

Aemma smiled at her husband, but then changed her facial expression. "This is the last one, Viserys, I've already lost too many babies, and I refuse to lose another, it breaks my heart to tell you this but I cannot, I will not go through it again, I've spoken to Rhaegon and we will help you with his betrothal." She said.

Viserys sighed and nodded at his wife and kissed her on her forehead. "I love you."

"As do I." Aemma told him. She didn't want to mention that she had given her blessing for Rhaegon to wed Rhaenyra when she grew older until she gave birth.

Training yard

Swords were clashing as Rhaegon and Daemon were sparring.

"You're sloppy." Daemon said.

"No. I'm uninterested." Rhaegon corrected.

"Well, get interested." Daemon kicked his nephew in his stomach, and Rhaegon stumbled back. He then quickly blocked Daemon's attack with his sword. Daemon then pushed Rhaegon aside and pushed his face against the wall.