You'll Never Be Alone

Rhaenyra was on her ship. She couldn't wait to go home, although she didn't know how she would be met by her father.

"We should make landfall inside the hour, princess." Ser Criston said.

Rhaenyra was excited to go home. She wanted to see Rhaegon.

"How do you think he will take it?" She asked, wondering how her father would react.

"Do you speak of how you rejected every suitor his grace put before you, or how you abruptly ended the tour with two months remaining?" Ser Criston asked.

Suddenly they heard a whistle, and Rhaenyra looked up, soon everyone in the ship looked up, they saw something faint and it was coming closer and closer.

"Take cover!" Criston said.

Soon enough, Slyrak flew close and knocked the ship a little, but not enough to topple it over completely. Rhaenyra then fell.

"Princess! Are you alright? Are you hurt? Fetch a maester." Ser Criston said.

"I'm fine." Rhaenyra said, and she saw her brother heading towards King's Landing. Words alone weren't enough to describe how happy she was.

Once Rhaenyra ship landed, she immediately went to the throne room looking for her brother. She saw him talking to their father

"I don't think it's necessary, Father." Rhaegon said.

"Of course it is. My son has returned home after a long absence." Viserys said.

Rhaegon laughed. Even though he was still angry with his father for what he did to his mother 3 years ago, he couldn't deny that he missed him.

"I'm not going to talk you out of this, am I?" Rhaegon asked.

"No." Viserys laughed.

"I heard the queen gave birth to a girl." Rhaegon said.

"Yes, it was a few days after you left. We've named her Heleana." Viserys said.

"A beautiful name. I shall meet my baby sister then." Rhaegon said.

"No. You can do that after the feast, my son." Viserys said.

"Of course, father." Rhaegon saw Rhaenyra. "Ah, Rhae. Your back." Rhaegon hugged Rhaenyra, and it felt as if Rhaenyra was dreaming. She missed Rhaegons' arms around her. She missed his smell. His voice.  He was back, and she would not want him to leave again.

"Father." Rhaenyra bowed, and Viserys mumbled something. He was angry at his daughter for arriving home so early when he told her that she should look for a husband.

The king then looked at his firstborn son. I shall have Otto make the arrangements. Viserys said and walked away.

"I see he's still angry." Rhaegon said.

"How long do you think it will last?" Rhaenyra asked.

"I'll give him some wine and ale. He should feel better on the morrow." Rhaegon said.

Rhaenyra smiled and looked up at her brother. "I missed you."

"As did I." Rhaegon smirked.

"When will you talk to him?" Rhaenyra asked.

"I was supposed to talk to him immediately, but he wished to have this pointless feast for my return." Rhaegon said. :He's either missed me, or he's looking for reason to drink."

"Since when does he need a reason?" Rhaenyra asked.

"Since he married Alicent." Rhaegon said, and Rhaenyra chuckled. "Come. Let us join for this feast." A few hours later, a feast was held to honor the crown princes' return. Rhaegon smiled when he saw his uncle. "I take it. Dragonstone was too boring for you?"