Still To Come

Kings Landing

Birthing chambers

"Where's Rhaegon!" Rhaenyra yells as she receives another contraction.

"If the queen wants to see the babe, she can come right here where Princess Rhaenyra will wait for her." Rhaegon tells Rhaenyras handmaiden.

Dragonstone

"Don't be afraid, Rhaena. You're a dragon, be a dragon." Rhaegon says.

Kingswood

I'm too scared, uncle." Jacaerys said. Rhaegon wanted to get him to fly on his dragon.

Kings Landing

Training yard

"Is it true that you bathe in dragon fire?" Aemond asked his brother.

Ser harwin chuckled. "That's a new one."

"I'm sure someone does, Aemond." Rhaegon said.

Kingswood

"Why did you think I was weakening you?! Because I wanted to kill you myself!" A man said he then got on top of a weak Rhaegon, wrapped his hands around the crown princes' neck, and started squeezing. "Did you think that anything other than killing you with my bare hands would satisfy me?"

Dragonstone

Rhaegon walked to his room with a war hammer and aimed it on the floor. He then started slamming it repeatedly in anger until he destroyed the concrete.

Oldtown

"Do you even understand what what you have done, boy?!" Otto asked his son, Gwayne.

"I saved our family." Gwayne argued, and Otto smacked his son. "The crown prince will find out what you have done, and you will do nothing because there will be nothing that you can do."

Dragonstone

"Your father loves you so much." Laena tells Rhaena. "He would burn the realm for his children."

Kings Landing

"It seems Baelas' fascination with dragons comes from her father." Viserys said.

Kingswood

"This doesn't end until you and your family are dead!" The man tells Rhaegon.

Kings Landing

"Is Rhaegon Targaryen my father?" Jacaerys asked. "Am I a bastard?"

Rhaegons chambers

Rhaegon is seen making love to Rhaenyra and Laena at the same time.

Alicents chambers

Alicent is horrified  by what Larys has done.

Rhaegon chambers

Rhaegon wakes from another nightmare covered in sweat.

Royal Gardens

Rhaegon smiles as he sees all his children play

Small council chambers

"As long as I'm in the capital, no one will subdue my father. From here one, maester Gerardys will oversee the dosage of medication that the king receives, and he will report to me." Rhaegon says.

Rhaegons chambers

"Alicent. I would rather die than kiss you. Now fuck off out of my chambers." Rhaegon says, and Alicent tearfully leaves.

Dragonstone

Rhaegons chambers

"I can't remember how she looks like." Rhaegon panicked. "I can't see her face. Why can't I see my mother's face?"

"It's alright, my son. I'm right here." Viserys tries to calm his son down.

"The monster is coming. He's going to kill her!" Rhaegon panicked even more.

"We're all going to die!" Lucerys said.

"No, we're not." Jacaerys insists.

Rhaegon emerges from below with Slyrak, ready to fight.

"THE BLACK DRAGON LIVES!!!" Daemon yells with pride

"STOP. THREATENING. MY FAMILY!" Rhaegon shouts

A small taste of what's to come.