A Major Mahjong Mishap.

Meanwhile, the others had already finished each dish that Zhen had ordered for them as the bunnies cleared out the table and offered them a tray filled with cups, a teapot and a plate of moon cakes. Tigress poured each a cup of hot jasmine tea, only Po's cup was close to overflowing.

Even after having their bellies full of what Zhen provided for them, Po could not help it but to ask her how she could manage an entire buffet with so little money.

"Zhen, I was curious. How did you actually manage to pay for all of those meals? I mean, seeing the little money you had on you."

"I managed to make a deal with these tavern folks. With just the right words and the right ways of using 'em when your speaking, you can get anything out of 'em." Zhen bragged, spitting out cake crumbs while speaking.

"I figured I could make up for giving you guys a hard time by offering you an all-star buffet, which is on me."

Slowly nodding, they didn't question anything further as Mantis slurped his tea loudly. Tigress sighed in content as she poured herself another cup of tea and fixated her gaze on Zhen.

"Tell us, Zhen. If you knew us that well and saying how much you have always looked up to us, why were you so dumbstruck when you finally met us face to face? It's like you just have a false image of who we exactly are and what we do."

"Well, I, uh... any information from the outside world is very limited and I've only read a couple of scrolls that were pretty sketchy and outdated. And none of them had illustrations either, so..." Zhen minimized, licking off the cake crumbs from her fingertips.

They blinked at her as Mantis's next words slipped out.

"So you don't know who we are? Is that what you're saying?"

Meanwhile, two different types of grunting, yelling and hissing could be heard from outside. Faint yet hearable enough for them to acknowledge it. But they were too busy with Zhen to intervene with either of them.

"You actually think it takes a couple of scrolls to fully know us? 'Cause I'm telling you, it takes way more than that!" Mantis cackled, Tigress nodded.

"Precisely. And given how Po used to be one of our biggest drooling fan girl back in the day, I don't see how you are any bigger."

"Hey, don't forget that I paid for all of this. Put some respect on my name!" Zhen spat as Po sighed and agreed.

"You're right. And we're really, really thankful for that, Zhen. Because not only did it came from you being genuine, you did it without any sort of dishonesty."

Making Zhen slightly grin and rest her arms behind her neck and reach for another moon cake, but not before Po gave her a firm pat on the back.

"I'm proud of you."

That one pat caused tens of mahjong tiles to drop on the floor that have been kept hidden in Zhen's tail fur. The cloud clattering alerted the manager and all the other thugs in the tavern and all of them gasped in astonishment. A brief painful silence was followed by a couple more tiles falling down.

And at last, they were snarling and growling at Zhen, who had a look of alarm and panic on her face. And the rest were more than peeved and upset with her.

"So you have been gambling for that extra bit of money?" Mantis muttered annoyed as Zhen got up from the table and began tugging on Po's arm.

"Oh, wow! Look at the time. Remember we have to do that thing down by the place with that guy?" Zhen laughed nervously, backing away when a male boar snorted snorted into her face.