Po's Vision.

"Shifu, no!"

Po screamed in terror as he snapped out of his focus and accidentally hit his head against the trunk of the peach tree he was meditating under.

"Ow!"

With deep breaths, Po tried to calm his mind as he frantically looked around. His thoughts instantly stopped racing when he realized his staff was still on his lap. With a sigh of relief, he picked it up and looked at it.

"Phew! It's still here. For a second I thought... wait. Why was Tai Lung... no, he wouldn't actually... and what's happening to Shifu? I-..."

It suddenly clicked for Po. He had a vision, one of the future. Replaying it in his mind, he understood. A conniving chameleon somehow got his staff, opened the portal of the Spirit Realm and brought back Tai Lung. Whatever that meant, it meant one thing and one thing only. Lots of tremendous disasters waiting to happen.

"No. I-It can't be. I've got to warn the others!" Standing up, Po darted down the steps back to warn Shifu and the Six, but he was a bit too panicked to think of where to look first.

Meanwhile, Shifu was sitting at the top of the steps of the training hall. Zeng was pouring him a cup of tea as he watched his students train in the garden. Daiyu was standing on top of a 20 feet wooden pole and a safety net has been set up underneath her. The others were standing on the poles surrounding her. Daiyu was more on guard and agitated than usual now that her feet weren't anywhere near the ground.

It was part of her training session to learn how to still fight like always without always being in contact with solid earth, so it wouldn't be as difficult for her to either navigate or fight when she wouldn't be standing on earth. It was to make up for her blindness and improve herself more.

"Alright, just remember what we've told you. The net is right underneath you and it's going to break your fall safely and you won't actually break anything else and-..."

"Yes, Monkey! You've said that about ten times now. We've been doing this for at least five years and I've honestly gotten a lot better." Daiyu said as she tried to relax her muscles, which has now gotten easier.

"We're just trying to help you, babe. But yeah, you have gotten better at this." Crane said, Mantis nodded.

"Yeah, you barely even use your cane to walk around the barracks."

"Actually, my cane's for aesthetic reasons and for weaponry reasons. And I've never even used it in the barracks." Daiyu clarified.

"Well, let's hope that those are going to be your only reasons." Tigress smirked as she took stance, along with the others.

Shifu watched as Daiyu fought off her friends and her husband with a lot more ease than the previous times. It ended rather quickly with Daiyu kicking most of them off the poles and only Crane was left. She took out her war fan and aimed it at him, which he swiftly dodged and kicked Daiyu down. As she fell backwards, she could grip her claws onto the pole behind her just in time. Crane grinned as he reached out to pull Daiyu up, but her war fan came flying back and hit him in the face.

Daiyu took her chance and pulled herself up. She kicked him midair down into the net and landed on all fours on the top of the pole, before catching her war fan while waving it in her face and smirking down at Crane.

"See? Told ya."

Blushing, Crane snorted as Daiyu climbed back down and hoisted him out of the net.

"I think I might allow you to take me flying for our next date. Now that I know you won't swing me around like a rag-doll, even for a giggle."