City Chase.

"How do you plan on getting help if we couldn't even see this city in the first place?"

"Where there's a will, there's a way. And we'll find that way." Po answered to Tai Lung, who had finished rubbing a sore spot on his head.

"Hate to admit it, but our Jade Palace's golden boy's got a point." Mantis commented.

"The valley will be left unprotected if we call for the others." Tigress stated.

"I don't think the valley is our most pressing concern at this moment, don't you think?" Tai Lung replied.

"Of course, you'd think that. Knowing you demolished it in the first place for not getting your way once." Tigress answered, to which Tai Lung rolled his eyes at her and scorned.

"Once again, I never always had it my way."

"Yeah, sure. Keeping telling yourself that."

In their attempt to hide from the Chameleon's statues, they had sought for cover on the same rooftop where they had been before, looking out if any of the Chameleon's statues had followed them. And for now, they hadn't. But it was only a matter of time before they will and take them back to the fortress.

"Well, we have to work together if we want to defeat the Chameleon, so just do what we're telling you." Daiyu practically pled. "And as for our current dilemma, I might know a place where those metal freaks can't track us and then I'll try to contact either Crane, Monkey or Viper." She offered them, letting them know there was a chance to hide from the shapeshifting sorceress.

"And where exactly is that place?" Mantis asked skeptically, Daiyu responded as she sat down at the edge of the rooftop.

"Right underneath our feet." Before letting herself fall backwards off the edge.

As she flew down from above, she swiftly landed on all fours as the others followed right after her.

"Underneath our feet? What does that mean, like an underground city?" Po asked, Daiyu nodded as she got up.

"Quite so."

Baffled, they watched Daiyu lift up a huge manhole cover that revealed a tunnel lead many miles under the ground.

"There's an entire network of tunnels under the city and with a bit of luck, we might find the entrance to the-..."

"Yeah, one question though. How do you know so much about... all of this?" Tai Lung cut her off, ticking off Daiyu.

"Do I have to keep telling you? I see through-..."

"Not that. How do you know so much information? The Chameleon, the city, everything. What have you to do with the Chameleon?" Tai Lung interrogated her, to which Tigress gave him a sharp glare to silence him.

"Yeah, you told us you made a pitstop here once, but you never told us for how long." Mantis nodded in agreement.

"Does it matter now?" Daiyu asked.

"Kinda?" Po gulped.

"No, it actually does seeing how the things you seem to know will be of great help on how to-..."

"A year."

"What?" Tai Lung asked after Daiyu had cut him off, she responded again.

"I had lived here for a year after I got involved in criminality, okay?!"

"Lived here? A year? Criminality?!" Mantis frowned, cocking his eyebrows at Daiyu.

"Why didn't you ever tell us." Po asked, completely baffled.