chapter three, stay away

━━━ ♡ ━━━

walking down the stairs of the mccall's house was scott mccall, who seemed in a glum mood, aviva mccall stood in front of a mirror, throwing a lock of her dark brown hair over her shoulder when she saw her baby brother's reflection from the mirror.

"i have your suit all organized for you for tonight." aviva glanced at him with a smile.

scott hums, forcing a smile on his face, aviva so concentrated on her self that she didn't notice the look on his face.

scott's head tilt to the side, a evil look in his eyes that turned darker by each second that passed by. "hey? need help with that?" scott feigned innocence, eyeing the accessory that she was trying to fix on her head.

aviva smiles naively. "you're sweet."

scott hummed, a monotone look on his face, him then moving close to her.

scott fixed the chain-like headband that was on her head, his hands then pressed on her shoulder.

aviva then made a move to walk away but scott kept a firm grip on her shoulder, her frowning her brows at him confusingly. "...scott?"

"i really, really, wish that you'd stop doing that, that thing where you think that we're all so perfect, because, i'm not the same person anymore, stop denying the fact that i am a monster who will kill anything and anyone in my sight." scott darkly chuckles, a clawed hand rested on aviva's neck. "sad thing is–––denial can get you killed."

scott's clawed hand dived across aviva's neck, her blood splattering against the mirror, blood spreading on his face.

                     ━━━ ♡ ━━━

scott mccall gasped out, quickly sitting up on his bed, him in a cold sweat, heart beating loudly in horror, the mccall stumbling out of his bed, rushing out of his body.

every step that the young mccall took, fear seemed to captivate his mind, the mccall reached to aviva's room, him seeing the door wide open, the mccall frowning his brows, gulping nervously.

scott hesitantly looks inside the room, his heart pounding heavily, his breathing becoming hollow as he didn't see aviva in her room, him thinking the absolute worse.

scott backed away, anxiously whispering. "no, no, no, no."

scott stumbled backwards, running out of the room, then running down the halls, racing down the stairs, him then sliding into the kitchen.

scott then saw a hand rested on the refrigerator door, then the door closing, him then seeing it was his mother.

melissa slightly jumped at the sight of her son, her then staring at him annoyed. "scott! are you trying to give me a heart attack?"

"...mom? what are you doing here?" scott anxiously asks.

"do i need permission from my sixteen year old son to go in my own kitchen?" melissa sassed.

"no, i, um, just–––is aviva here? is she okay?" scott anxiously asks.

"why? are you expecting something bad to happen to me?" aviva jokingly asks with a smirk from behind scott.

scott yelps in surprise, him turning around, then saw that she was okay, sighs in relief.

melissa weirdly stares at her son, aviva thinking he was being more weird than usual.

aviva then shrugs. "well, i'm going back to bed, nothing interesting in happening here, besides for you who looks like they almost suffered a mini heart attack..."