Heartbreaker Pt. 1

Player One are you ready?

(Somebody That I Used To Know, Faking It, Evergreen, I Always Fall, Good Guy, Call Out My Name, Heartbreak Anniversary, We Find Love, Favorite Song, Leave Me, Hard To Love, December, Stay, Circles.)

Now and then I think of when we were together.
I realize how fucked up I was trying to express my heart.
I went from the victim to the villain I've hated.
I remember your face when you told me your mom died.
I stumbled and faltered and just watched your cry at the alter.
Not realizing how much pain you truly were in.
Am I a good person if I run away, just stomp out or hesitate at the sight of your tears?
I called you and said I can't do this anymore without a second guess of my fears.
(Smrecdsee)

I remember your red hair, so short and fluffy, barely passing your ears.
I used to think about how quickly I told you the words, but how could I love you, when I don't love myself.
I barely knew what love was and I broke that word in just a few months. I knew you were moving and I ran away from my heart and closed up the gates.
You don't love me anymore she said as I walked away to find someone new.
(Nelnyv)

Peruvian, more like the one in a lifetime.
I messed up quicker than an ounce too much of baking soda in a cake.
She had all the ass and I remember how much she loved to make my body ache.
She was my first, my thirst, my craving, my beginning.
So call out my name when I failed throughout our time.
I said I felt nothing, baby, but I lied.
You were the first true love of my life.
(Aebndra)

White girl, brown hair, freckled skin, wild flair.
Voice of an angel singing out there.
Friends first love built out of thin air.
Opened up the gates to your heart and we spoke through songs.
Don't want to let you out of my head but I was moving away soon instead.
We made love at the airport and I still can't get your moans out of my head.
But you had to join the Navy instead.
(Haswna)

I don't smoke but I love to drink.
I joined the Marines what the hell did I think?
We met very little but I fell too quick.
You ran away from me to the arms of a piece of shit.
Never was loyal, typical playboy, rather be with a shitty man than a lost love boy.
She shattered me fast reminded me of heartbreak.
I felt the tears coming I knew I would fall at the sight, so I walked out the laundry room.
(Ejienc)

Pray to God, but sometimes I feel like he's going deaf.
I see you speaking but I can't feel your Holy Spirit in it.
Lost, and broken I stumble to find my way. Connect someway, labyrinth my heart in dismay.
Will I ever find love this day?
I say I'm okay but I guess I'm a liar.
Chained to my problems like Atlas ever higher.
I want you to stay.
(God)

I guess I'll take it heartbreaker, a title I can't shake it.
I broke so many so fast, Janell, Kassidy, Manjurie, Zariah Stephanye, Alma and more. It hurts me to my core that I broke something that lead to your pain in your hearts of gold.
I don't like the person I was when I hurt you.
You know you really make me hate myself.
When I failed to change myself.
(Me)

I found you when we were both lost and hurt. I wanted love and you wanted more.
We fell so quickly you'd think we'd hit terminal velocity from space, by how little time we spaced our relationship.
We dated, engaged and married so quick, just like a military marriage, we became a statistic.
I wish we waited and grew to know more but hey when someone you'd die for, sticks a steak knife in your heart do you try more?
We fell short, more than short we fell deep, and in so we failed in every which we as our loved creeped away.
Tell me it's all okay, when you cheat.
Seasons changed and our love went cold.
We gave up on it all and you started to find another soul.
Connected to him I was clueless, call it lost and foolish.
She left me beaten and battered by the new year.
A heartbreak in mid-December, had me wishing I never found you in that cold.
(Sajenan)

Continue...?