Binge Watching and Fried Potatoes

ADHD IS A HEADACHE! Consistency is the hardest thing to deal with. Every time I try to make a schedule I gotta do something different. I wake up too late, I wake up too early, i'm not hungry at 9am, im starving at 7am. I take the dogs out at 8am, we'll it's 10am and I haven't taken them out. Well shit on my parade Biden!!!! Gas is $4 a gallon!!! Well anyways besides the politics and the fuck shittery, I just need a break from the real world. My mind moves 1000mph but for some reason I always find myself last place. Attention is something I lack I just consider it a Deficit. Hyper is my constant Activity that is screaming in my brain, and that's why people treat me like i'm a Disorder. You just want it gone, and not your problem but unfortunately I have to live with it in my head like it's a horrible roommate. Constantly wanting to say whatever comes to mind, do whatever it wants. I have RESPONSIBILITIES!!!!

I have dreams, aspirations, thoughts of a better life than the one I currently on course for. Having someone in your corner just makes life more meaningful, or does it make them reliable, purposeful. Does having a person push you and constantly devote time to you make their life have more meaning? Give them a sense of purpose and push them towards their goals? If they even have any of their own. What if their goals are to help you achieve your goals? Does it mean if you choose not to achieve those goals that you're selfish for giving up and they can't force you to? Is it selfish to give up when people believe in you?

Life is a clusterfuck of emotions. Sometimes you have to put yourself first even if it means you're going to disappoint people. You have got to heal from your problems before you even think about others. It ain't easy by any means but at least i'll be better from it.