My Love To You.

Please fucking stop. I can't even make it to the next block, fuck this shit I can't even pop up on my fam to tell them how much I can not think to myself and lock up my emotions to keep them from my promotions in life. My sister says I'm different, and I'm losing myself I tell her to drop the shit cause I'm true to this self, can't even find wealth in love like my bro, who has always had a good soul. Why are you killing me, filling me with emotions I've never felt before, that I swore I wouldn't let cloud my decisions, my visions are false and my rhyming seems to only convey and display my love that I'm feeling towards you. God dammit I'm losing my mind and drifting aside from these mother fucking lies. People tell me I should try others say I should say bye but I can't even think why, probably cuz my pride is too fucking high in the sky with all its might, this shit ain't fucking right. Just like that one night I laid there letting my emotions flow all over the room and kill every form of happiness, till now I feel doomed to ever want love. Why...are you doing this to me, this ain't the key. Don't you see I just want you to love me like I love you. This is My Love To You.