My Intermission

Let me be real right quick, I haven't really spoken about myself as a writer. I've lived only 21 years of this life and I've learned so much, even then though it's only a fraction of what I can learn. Me as a person living my life, my way, my dreams has been an emotional rollercoaster. Nothing is ever perfect and I certainly have made mistakes that some I do regret but nonetheless I am happy in life despite the small things that go wrong or don't go as planned. Some of my writing isn't even fully about my life and I do want to address that. Some of these are based off of other people I've known who have lived these experiences and I'm reacting to what they've told me and fed off of it. I refrain from being too open from where I get my source because a lot of it is just emotions that I feel or have felt based on someone's story. This isn't just about me, it's about emotions that everyone feels. I wrote this hoping someone out there sees themselves in what I've written and feels what I say. I want people to know that their is someone out there that knows how they feel and they are not alone, because no one is ever alone in this life. Someone out there knows how you feel and/or feels the same at that moment and you can find a closure knowing you aren't alone. This world is cruel and dark, but it is beautiful and mysterious as well. Just like the world out emotions, our thoughts, and our dreams, make us unique. To believe that we had to submit to the ideal of what society believes you should be is total fucking shit f you asked me. I love my life based off of what I want, what I need and what I dream of because it's my life and everyone should feel the same. I don't follow through with what society wants me to be because that would make me the majority and I'm the not them. Be you, follow through with what your dreams are and find happiness in life because it is out there. You just gotta fight for it. Stay true to yourself and find out what makes you unique. Alright well I'm done with all this talking about my feelings shit because I'm no sappy motherfucker unless it's my girl or my family so no fucking tears or calling me weak because I ain't about all that. With that being said if you need someone to talk to......in all honesty I got you. I will listen and get back to you. I hope you enjoy my writing because it is here and will always be here for you in case someone needs it. Thank you for the support some people give and the criticism does help good or bad. I'm out.
P.S. Their is a photo of Bedtime Deadpool for some shits and giggles. Enjoy!!!