Demons of the Night

I've seen a lot of shit, killing, robbing, harassing, and man it's been a bit since I had a lit ass drink. I'm on the brink to just sink my soul into the ground fucking shit I ain't playin around imma fucking kill niggas all up and down this street and bang up their fleet while I'm trapping my feet this too bleak.why would I bother fucking with them when they just want to run em, run me Nah man I can't believe you think that you got shit on me. I'm bout to show you how to die, this way you won't try to fight me this ain't the right way to solve these issues but I'm ready to revolve my world around my family. This way I can find my adjectives like likely, because I'm not brightly ready to see God but I'll give him all this way I won't brawl these irrelevant ass crawling niggas that shouldn't challenge my killa cuz I'm down to right this motherfuckers like Micheal Jackson's thriller. I'm just ready to put down my hands from the bland war cuz I don't want to end up on the floor. I just want to find the door to peace this isn't the right way to release my pain this is the only way to gain more anger I'm putting everyone I love in danger for wanting this fight this shit ain't right but I think it's time for me to go now so night night. (This is brought to you by an anonymous source, not by me but written to explain the perspective of a friend I lost who made an impact on my life)