Fiery Bridges

Now I know you over thinking this win shit, but let me tell you to let it sink in. I don't give up on my love, I fight for it all because you're all I need and more. Haha hehe, go ahead and record. I can't live my life being cold and without you, at least not happy and content, no doubt to you. I'm stubborn as fuck and dumb as hell. Returning you to me is the mission of hell. I fell like the angel of God. Broken my vows and threw away my pride. I slept for hours to take away the nightmare, but when I opened my eyes it was right there. Staring at my failure is something I'm accustomed to but giving up on the ones I love is something I can't  and won't do. I wish I was Father Time to turn it all back or maybe like a movie and just put it on playback. I'd rather relive our moments in sheer bliss, than to accept the fact you've walked away from this. I stopped writing because I felt content, to end it all and live the rest of my live with you I would've spent. But I'm back with fire and more desire to show the cruel world I'm not ready to give it all up. I'm tired of the way shit has to be society picking what is right and wrong like it's a fucking CD. Telling you "Cops hate blacks" like it's all of these fuckers, I've met and worked with them most are simple newcomers. Just working to pay their mortgage and feed a family, not looking to wave their guns and prove insanity. Society has chosen us to believe that marriage has to be a certain way. That arguing and fighting just means you're not fit to stay. The natural feel of someone different whom you don't even know changing your life? If that is wrong then I should've given up when I had the chance. Everyone wake up from that trance do what you want your life is your own. Make mistakes get drunk don't go home. But when you're ready to live your life in harmony hold tight to the one you love because it's almost like the moon, you push too hard and it like anti-gravity. I'm sorry my heart for pushing too hard, maybe that's why you up and jumped in your car, driving away from this broken home, over the fiery bridge and left me all alone.