Ethereal Flame

Fire burns brightly, wildly, inspired by the air it drinks. Torching the land, scattering the ash all over what used to be grass. We the flame, blame others for our pain. We take everything and expect more air to gain power. Flowers beautiful yet fragile, consumed by the fire like an unending liar. As time goes by, our flame starts to die, starts to lose its light. It's our job to keep it alive.

Your blame is gentle, soft and smooth, like whetstone in a river waiting for its next move. You resist the flow, the path of every flame, to burn everyone who comes into its lane. You choose another path and no one to blame. You fight hard and fight strong like gladiator matches, brandishing your love fiercely but showing it to others sparingly. For you a mother would make you powerful. Goddess enough you'd be unstoppable. Pushing your foes back the darkness that lingers, you're a one woman army who does not hesitate to raise her finger. Raise her finger, at those who challenge, that contest her love who threaten harm to her lineage. You are a mother to me. Your siblings love and adore you as for me. You are not hesitant to show how much you care, to lay your love bare. Your siblings need you, to have you by their side, they'll have questions, worries, and doubts all their lives. You are their rock, their stone, the hard bone. Stand sturdy for them as they grow. Grow with your love they will become powerful, Gods and Goddesses like you, did I say you're unstoppable? I mean unbreakable, Undeniable, you are the most powerful. A mother is an unstoppable force and an immovable object. Her love will always reach those that matter most in her offset. You fight against the darkness that attempts to fight you. Remember your flame burns within you. Let your love go wild, brim anyone who comes to close, Take the forest, take the trees let your love burn them with ease. To ashes im your wake, anyone who challenges let the fail at the gates. Gates of your love so tall so fierce, no one can climb them or cheat the seer. You see their flaws, their lies, the fails, don't hesitate to smite them out of your lair. You control the battle, the war against the dark. You are stronger than anyone, you've always been stronger than everyone, because of your heart.